448799 Ongoing Projects for PHP Programmer SunShop Cart
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Ongoing Projects for PHP Programmer, SunShop Shopping Cart by Turnkey
DR Vitamins, LLC Programmer Request
We own three websites. Two active; one soon to be launched
To be completely honest, finding a great programmer is difficult. I am looking for an ongoing business relationship with a fast, quality php programmer. The jobs will keep coming. I want fast but exceptional completion of numerous existing and new projects. I want my programmer to enjoy his work, and love challenges. One that is fast and accurate, as well as creative. It is extremely important to take precise notes when completing all and any projects. I believe in a fair and honest rate. For all that, the programmer will get a continuous workload. Project emails will keep coming.
I use a shopping cart called SunShop, by Turnkey
Here are some of my outstanding projects. Some need completed for both the DR and VC sites.
1. Add an auto reorder system for about reorders. Offer order variations where you add to cart. Offer extra reward points for using the service.
2. Redesign home page to have two top ads, one of which rotates by the page, and shows option to click the page number to see a specific ad, as well as a pause button to keep the add up. More details to follow.
3. Life Extension has developed programming for my website to place orders direct with them, avoiding me having to manually enter the orders online. I need code developed on my end for this to work, and to have the process overseen to completion. I would also like to make all daily orders automated with each vendor I send emails to place orders.
4. I need someone to do general work such as adding UPC codes from a spreadsheet to the product page so I can have the UPC codes included in my exported shopping feeds. I need all the shopping feeds I use to be automatic with an upload of effective data.
5. When a customer searches out a product and the result is showed, or if you're looking at a list, can you add a quantity box by the “add to cart” button? This way they will not need to click for more info to get the quantity box.
6. Is there a way you can make transactions searchable by first and last name? Right now I can only search last name, and have to look through many orders for common names. Maybe a separate box for each, or make the name box work with: last name, first name
7. I had 18 videos created for various RemedyLink products, and wanted them added to the appropriate product pages
8. I would like to delete out people that have not visited in so long that there is not even a date. Can you add a delete selected at the bottom of this page?
9. Is there a way to add a delete user option to this screen?
10. Can you add a spot to enter a UPC code on each product so that it will export into the Google feed (and other shopping feeds)? Currently on the feed it puts the item number, which is invalid by Google. I can't even sell on Amazon without UPC, and the export is the easiest way to get all the info. I attached what a Google feed export from SunShop looks like, as well as my chat with SunShop.
11. Can you put something like this (search tips) on my site when a search comes up empty?
12. Send them a new "temporary" password email that they could then use to login and change their password once they have access to their account. (Note: if they don't change it, the temporary one would remain their password).
13. On the VC site, after completing your order, the cart does not empty. Please have it empty when the order is process like on the DR site.
14. Add credit card and check images at the payment section at the checkout.
15. Improve search results.
16. Clean up old users by deleting any customer that have never placed an order or never visited (no date).
17. Checkout layout - new user reg – VC and DR
18. Forgot username - VC (do this with temp password)
19. Password reset - VC (do this with changes for temp password)
20. Temp password – DR and VC
21. Add all countries available on the VC site so they also available on the DR site.
22. When I look at the features list ([url removed, login to view]), there are features I do not use and cannot figure out how. We are supposed to click on each link and see a detail description, but that does not work. Can you help? Here they are:
a. Search Engine Friendly User-Defined URLS. - How do I set the urls? Isn't that what user defined means?
b. Tell-A-Friend Functionality (?) – How does it work?
c. Quickly Process Telephone and Mail Orders (? )– How does it work?
d. Automated TITLE and META Tag Generator (?)
e. Shopbuddy Export: Export your product catalog to your Facebook pages!
23. Make additional programming and web design changes ongoing on a consistent basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online