Online Television Broadcast/streaming
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 14
I have been using live-stream for my internet tv station and it works well. I would like to host the TV station and also be able to have some of the nice services Live-stream provides; like being able to take many youtube videos as well as other video formats and make a television channel with them so that they can play 24/7. This way the user would feel like they are watching TV.
Therefore, I need an expert that would program, set up a server and create an easy interface that would allow my team to make video playlists and an option to go live when we need to.
Alternative solutions are also welcomed, as long as they are less costly, allow me to have at least 1000 viewers at a time, but still provide a decent video quality.
Project will encapsulate the following:
- A streaming link (rtmp file, format [url removed, login to view] @ min 800 kbps) or (windows media file @ min 800 kbps)
- We dont want HD definition 1080 pi but a lower definition that can allow low speed internet from other countries broadcasteer to follow us
- Option for google adsens and statistics
- Live broadcast 24/7
- Display of logo and closed caption on screen
- A user friendly interface that allows you to plan the agenda of a TV station
- An auto play of playlists that do not require manual input at all time
- Allow a video format that can be visualized anywhere in the world and on most devices
- Create a story board
- Allow at least 1000 viewers at a time
- We will get along well if you speak French too!
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online