Online Tutoring Website - Drupal & WiZiQ
This project was awarded to powertech for $600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Online tutoring website to provide tutoring in math, science, english, and social studies services to middle school, high school, and community college students in a virtual environment.
• Website Layout and Color Scheme – we will use an existing Drupal theme
• Cross-Browser Compatibility.
• Search engine friendly pages.
• Full standards compliance
• Custom feedback forms (with CAPTCHA functionality)
• Custom error pages
• Site search functionality
• Merchant Account– Integrate website with third party payment solutions such as PayPal, Google Checkout, [url removed, login to view], etc.
• Drupal Content Management System. A simple, powerful and affordable web content management solution to update your own web site from the comfort and familiarity of your web browser.
o Facebook Connect - This module allows users to login on a Drupal website through the Facebook Connect API – using their Facebook login and password.
o Google Analytics: Integration with Google's tracking technology, indispensable for SEO.
o User Points: This module provides an API for users to gain or lose points for performing certain actions on your site. [this may be used for the reward system?]
o User/student accounts can be created in Drupal.
• WiZiQ Virtual Classroom API ([url removed, login to view]). Integrate WiZiQ virtual classroom API. This virtual classroom is highly extensible, making it possible for your organization to easily deliver compelling course offerings in your own website by adding the capability of live, online classes. WiZiQ uses W3C standards (SOAP) and can be programmed in PHP or Java.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online