We need someone that is familiar with Google Page Speed,Yslow and wc3 validator to fix our ecommerce site. Contractor have to check, audit and config following items (as recommended by Yslow):
1. Host Assets (css / images / scripts) on different cookie-free domain/sub-domains (but Reduce DNS Lookups);
2. Minimize HTTP Requests;
3. Use Cookie-free Domains for Components
4. Reduce Cookie Size;
6. Place Scripts at the Bottom of the Page (if possible);
7. Reduce Filters,
8. Check Ban Expressions,
9. Check and remove Redirects;
10. Minimize DOM Access;
11. Check and update Smart Event Handlers for scripts;
12. Make Ajax Cache-able;
13. Don't Scale Images in HTML (Check & Update);
14. Avoid CSS Expressions;
15. Pre-load/ Post-load Components; and more...
It will be Contractor's responsibility to config website and/or server (if required) according to make above changes in the website.