We are looking for a developer to begin work on a web app that will initially support Magento stores. The project will expend to support other ecommerce platforms after beta launch. The overview for this project is -
- Web based
- Users can sign up and connect their Magento store
- User can create vendors
- Users can modify email templates (content) and notification settings
- Orders received via Magento and allocated a specific status are imported into the application
- Purchase orders are created and displayed on the web
- Links to the purchase orders are forwarded to vendors
- Vendors confirm ship dates
- Customer is advised of ship date
- Shipment is tracked
- Vendor is reminded if shipment fails to ship
This is a process based app and pretty simple in its flow but it requires an understanding of the Magento API, Fedex and UPS API's etc. The app can be built on a variety of platforms although we have a preference for Bootstrap or similar for quick deployment. We will provide the site design as PSD's.
You are a fantastic developer. Thorough in your scope and love agile development and clean code. This project will be an amazing example of your work!
Please submit proposals including code/platform preference and estimated timelines.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1308 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Dear Client, We have been through the details of your project. Please check PMB for our profile & portfolio. It would be a pleasure if we can get an opportunity to work with you. Warm Regards, Techinflo
We are Magento Experts and are in business since 2006 and have developed more then 300+ Magento Projects . Lets get this Magento project done and you will not be disappointed . Please check your PMB
It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.