Order Automation App
- Status Closed
- Budget $550 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 23
We are looking for a developer to begin work on a web app that will initially support Magento stores. The project will expend to support other ecommerce platforms after beta launch. The overview for this project is -
- Web based
- Users can sign up and connect their Magento store
- User can create vendors
- Users can modify email templates (content) and notification settings
- Orders received via Magento and allocated a specific status are imported into the application
- Purchase orders are created and displayed on the web
- Links to the purchase orders are forwarded to vendors
- Vendors confirm ship dates
- Customer is advised of ship date
- Shipment is tracked
- Vendor is reminded if shipment fails to ship
This is a process based app and pretty simple in its flow but it requires an understanding of the Magento API, Fedex and UPS API's etc. The app can be built on a variety of platforms although we have a preference for Bootstrap or similar for quick deployment. We will provide the site design as PSD's.
You are a fantastic developer. Thorough in your scope and love agile development and clean code. This project will be an amazing example of your work!
Please submit proposals including code/platform preference and estimated timelines.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online