This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2634 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
My project is Otlobdoctor.com. Otlob is arabic for call or reach, and obviously this means my website is a portal where patients can reach doctors. This being said, generally speaking, [url removed, login to view] is an online medical website that serves to organize a database of medical specialists of all specialties in order for patients to reserve an appointment or book a doctor for a personal house visit. Every doctor onboard will have his/her resume uploaded on to the website according to his/her specialty, location, price, and user recomendations. Our company will have a call center to facilitate the logistical operation in order to follow up on patients and doctors as well. There will also be a section for doctors to search for job vacancies. Summing this up, my website is a mix of the yellow pages for doctors with the ability to book an appointment like you would on [url removed, login to view] and being able to rate the doctor like [url removed, login to view] does. I do already have a script for the website describing in exact detail what it is we need,but the objectives would be:
1. Create a two-way communication mutual online system medical service through a digital communication platform.
2. Doctors will be able to register on the website detaling their working hours, update their resume, fixing their schedule. While patients have the ability to search for specific doctors based on a selected medical field and location.
3. We need a dynamic CMS this will enable our team to update the websites lates news, press releases, and add a database of doctors that grows everyday through our recruitment team. Most preferably WordPress. Making it easier for non technical user to make these updates
4. Patients will be able to see a detailed schedule of all doctors available today, tommorrow, and later as booking is based on a 24/7 online system. we will also need to form a patient database as patients login to be able to book. Shared hosting will be needed
5. English and arabic versions and print CSS
6. Mobile compatibility
7. Search engine optimization and google analytics
8. Social links
9. Accebility that satisfies the W3C AA standards, capability of running on diffrent platforms and devices, technologies of PHP 5 and latest version of MySQL database must be installed.
[url removed, login to view] logistical details of how it works from homepage to checkout and getting a booking number can be explained later on.
If you do need any further details please dont hesitate to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online