PHP/ CMS/ User Interface/Order Management
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $463 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. My budget is $300 - Joomla newer preferably - SEO Friendly
2. Duplicatable on other domains
3. The website and web application on it will be used to manage and track orders for a custom content company.
4. FIRST - Must start with functionality/backend/customer panel
5. LAST - Front-End Design must be done. Must look like [url removed, login to view] - WEB 2.0
6. User Registration/login via Facebook in addition to Regular Registration/login
a. User panel needs to be fully functional with all features
b. User interface where my customers can message admin/employees. File attachment ability.
7. I need a site similar in functionality to www.b******[url removed, login to view]
a. The functionality need to be exact similar or better
a. Query Form /Order form on all pages
b. Query Form /Order Form with dynamic price calculation etc. all need to be jQuery/Ajax similar to www.b******[url removed, login to view]
c. Customers can place orders with instructions for the process. Then, they will be assigned a login ID.
d. Integrated with PayPal & Credit Card Payment
9. I run similar sites on Joomla platform. I want a unified live chat support module, [url removed, login to view], this provides unified live support for all websites from one application. Must provide demo.
10. A unified order collection and management on this domain from my other sites with similar functionality on Joomla. Must provide demo.
11. Email notifications to admin for all changes: new orders, customer messages, queries etc.
12. Power- full admin panel where admin can manage, edit, modify, review, comments, ticket orders.
13. Multiple Article upload at once ability
14. It will keep track of all the incoming order until it is completed and closed. An order will go through various status and will provide updates to the customer based on the order status.
15. Application will need to be integrated with a web based calendar. Application will generate invoice and record receive payment.
16. Google calendar to show delivery time.
17. Multiple users (admin, hr, qa, office manager, employee, customer support)
18. Each user should have their page where their role is defined and all the user information.
19. Each order will track history who worked/updated that particular order.
20. Generate daily status report email
21. A Dashboard with number of orders at each status.
22. Archive old orders
23. Page to manage all clients and each client should have a page where messages can be added to record marketing activity.
24. Under each client option to see the status of the client with number of orders received and when last order received, payment status.
25. Page to manage order type.
26. Search option(Ajax)
Thank you for your bids. More than one provider may be selected.
- We do not prepay any work.
- If you require to be prepaid for this project please do not bid.
- We will place 100% of the project amount in GAF escrow prior to work commencement.
- Anyone who abuses PMB to continuously ask us for the job will be disqualified.
- We do not pay freelancer fees for providers, they are your responsibility.
- We only issue and pay for projects through freelancer. Please do not ask for otherwise.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online