PHP + Google Maps API + MySQL Experts Needed
This project was successfully completed by Azaddien for $50 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
I am a programmer and I need someone to do a part of a project I am working on. This person should know:
- GOOGLE (MAPS) API
What I need:
I need a PHP script, which I will run daily using a cron job and a page to view the data as a google maps overlay
What the script will do:
---- Cron Script
1) The script will use "file_read_contents();" to get the data from "[url removed, login to view]"
2) Figure out how many pages there are (currently there are 7, but sometimes there will be less or more)
3) Get the RAW HTML from each of the pages
4) Extract all the information from the table (every row, every column)
5) Enter all extracted data into a MySQL database
--- Overlay display
6) Use the Google Maps API to create an overlay onto Google Maps which will show each of the extracted Addresses on Google Maps
---- This overlay should be created so that after I click on a specifc address I will get all of that information you just put into the database in a box and on the side of the map (See attached image)
---- The overlay should also allow for sorting by distance from a list of predefined address (in the database as startingpoint)
---- There should be a login screen to view this part of the application (which wil be viewed through a different link), usernames and passwords are in the database
7) Along with all of the other information in that box I want you to add a link to [url removed, login to view] to that box.
---- Example: "[url removed, login to view],-Morris-Plains,-NJ-07950_rb/" for the 3rd record on that webpage
All of these homes are in the same State (NJ) and Zip (07950).
lastly, I need this to scale to the size of whatever size screen is viewing it (so dont make anything static, it should all be percents of screen size)
Please do not bid if you are not serious or do not understand what I want done.
I will test your work personally and you will not be paid unless it produces exactly what I asked for.
The project is pretty straightforward, please check out the image attached and the mock database I attached.
I request that you use comments and format your code well.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online