PHP / Joomla developer needed for Order Approval Website
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I’m looking for a developer to build a website that will manage order approval (projects) and the relations between importers, company, clients, staff of a client and products (SKU).
The goal of the website once the 2 phases will be completed is to allow a user with the proper rights to inspect the content of an order before it is shipped. The database will have a lot more table in the second phase. The project i Invite you to bid on now is for phase 1 only.
I made a proof of concept in order to get the contract. Timing was rush and decisions were taken rapidly.
Joomla was selected to use the usergroups capabilities and save some development time. As an
experienced developer you will need to do what is requested and correct any misapps that was made.
Once phase 1 completed, the website need to manage:
- Login of Importer, Company, Manager, client, tester and staff.
- Add/modify/delete Company profile and manage multiple branch adress
- User profile management
- Create Assignments for a user / update / delete
- Create Order / update / delete
- Create SKUs / update / delete
- Support multiple media (Video, Picture, Text document) for each SKU
- Display SKU Media (video, picture and text)
- Need a simple progression bar when uploading media (I will gave you an example what is needed)
- Associate SKU to an order
- Associate who can see the order of a client
- Associate staff to a company
- Manage Read / modification rights on order
- Allow User notification by email for some situations (Status)
- Basic form of reporting
Fonctionality programmed as of today
- Add a project (A project is simply an order but it is called project)
- Add a user
- Add/modify/delete SKU for a selected project. (A SKU is basicly a product)
- Able to upload and delete files for a sku
- Able to add/modify/delete a project.
The way it’s done now:
Basicly what was done was to bring up some php code using JUMI in articles linked to a menu.
We used php to access the mysql db to create, update, add and delete records.
Tables were added to Joomla for Projects, SKU, etc...
Proceed to the following URL to see the proof of concept : [url removed, login to view]
The website must:
- Be way better than what was done so far. You will have the latitude to make it right.
- Use classes to minimize coding. and create reusable code.
- Use CSS to allow easier layout modification later.
- Have clean code / clear comments
- Use the latest secure and stable version of Joomla
- Able to support thousands of transactions per day if needed.
- Have a great layout from the start, information/form must be easy to read/fill.
The winning Bidder must:
- Be a profesionnal php/mysql developer 5 years experience.
- Use clear comments to allow future added fonctionnalities.
- Bring ideas
- Get the project completed in a timely manner
- Be someone that will have our interest at heart and will advise and consult us on how to proceed for the following steps / phases. The right developper will be hire again for Phase 2.
-Take couple minutes per day for project follow up by email, resuming work done in few sentences, explanations and ask question for progression. Maybe 2-3 quick chat a week for discussing matter and directions..
-Be fluent in english (or french). For easier understanding.
I had 2 real bad experience of half english speaking freelancer and wish to avoid a third one.
Phase 1 must be complete and approved in three weeks, by monday august 29.
I will be available each day to assist.
To get me interested in your bid:
Make sure to explain your expertise, give some examples/details of your previous work
and what you can do for this project.
Sentence like: “me can do the job very well please hire me” will be discarded without reading.
Thank you for bidding!
I look forward to work with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online