Our maximum budget is $150 - if you bid over this amount your bid will not be considered
Do not quote us one price, then try to change your price later.
THE FILES ATTACHED TO THIS POSTING ("[url removed, login to view]") CONTAIN SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO RESPOND AS WELL AS ALL OF THE BUG FIXES AND CHANGES YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR BID WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY. If you simply send us a bunch of links to websites or respond with such a long bid that it wold take 15-30 minutes to read through it, then your bid will be deleted.
PROJECT MUST REMAIN BASED ON OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
We have a php/mysql object oriented database that needs some repairs, bug fixes and layout fixes.
(python, ruby on rails, xhtml, etc… are allowable but not required)
Apache: [url removed, login to view]
CentOS: CentOS release 6.3 (Final)
cPanel: 11.32.5 (build 13)
MySQL [url removed, login to view]
PHP: [url removed, login to view]
ionCube Loader: 4.2.2
Zend Optimizer: 3.3.9
Rails: [url removed, login to view]
NO WINDOWS BASED SOLUTIONS ARE ALLOWED! NO INTERNET EXPLORER AND NO WINDOWS SERVER TECHNOLOGIES ARE PERMITTED
DEADLINES AND PENALTIES:
- there are two deadlines in this project and each is associated with penalties
- All deadlines INCLUDE WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY DAYS
- DEADLINE #1: 2 DAYS AFTER PROJECT START: There are two major issues that must be corrected immediately , within 2 days of project start. In the "system wide issues" attached, there is an issue noted regarding the use of symbols and an issue regarding click back when certain fields are selected with the mouse. These two issues MUST be corrected within 2 days of project start.
- PENALTY FOR MISSING DEADLINE #1: If not completed on time, you are agreeing in advance to automatically forfeiting this project and all monies, and will voluntarily allow me to remove the escrow amount and award the project to another coder.
- DEADLINE #2: All of the rest of this project must be completed within the 5 day timeframe outlined here. Partial completion , no matter what the percentage complete, does not count. The entire project must be complete within 5 consecutive days of the project start date
- PENALTY FOR MISSING DEADLINE #2: Each day that project completion is delayed carries a $10 PER DAY PENALTY - so on day 6 you would lose $10 of your project bid amount. On day 7 you would lose $20 of your project bid amount, and so forth.
SEE THE ATTACHED FILES FOR ALL OF THE NECESSARY CHANGES AND BUG FIXES