PHP/MYSQL based Job Portal (including mobile version [lite]) similar to full featured naukri.com
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹44506 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
Build Job Portal like [url removed, login to view] both desktop version (full) and mobile version (lite) with effective SEO. This is will be a free platform for both jobseekers & employers. simple interface where employers can post jobs and job seekers can search for jobs apply. Please let me know about the time & cost you would charge. Would prefer to complete it at lowest cost possible, and we can not afford high price.
Requirements of Job Portal in a glance (ideally web application should be full featured as [url removed, login to view] (excluding the premium segment, as this will be a completely free platform)
• Admin control Panel
• Jobseeker Control Panel
• Employer panel
1. Manage registered users (Edit/Active/Inactive)
2. Manage Employers (Edit/Active/Inactive)
3. Manage Top Employers
4. Manage Courses (Add/Edit)
5. Manage Specialization Courses (Add/Edit)
6. Manage Institutes (Add/Edit)
7. Manage Job Location (Add/Edit) International based.
8. Mange Functional Area
9. Manage Role Area
10. Manage Roles
11. Job Type (Full Time, Part Time and Freelancers)
12. Manage Industries
13. Manage Banners
14. Admin Management (Add/Edit)
15. Automated Mails to job Seekers when any job post matching their profile.
16. All other automated mails, while registration, posting of job, applying of job, changing in plan, expiry of plan, welcome mails, periodical job details to matched candidates, profile completion mail to jobseeker and Employers, etc.
17. Photo Mails/ Advertising mails HTML Pages Files.
18. Multi Level Section facility: Like: JOB APPLIED FOR, FUNCTIONAL AREA, INDUSTRIES, and PREFERRED LOCATION. (five Fields)
19. Details Export in Excel.
20. Summarized Details: Like how many clicks on today/periodical, Job Posting, Resume Posting,
21. Space for Employer/Candidate’s Views, feedback or comments. Submission after only approval from Admin.
22. Communication between Employer & Candidate Thorough us only.
23. Automated Mails to update Resume.
24. Links for “our website”.
Employer Panel: (fields like [url removed, login to view])
1. View/Edit Profile
2. View Applicants
3. Active Jobs
4. Expired Jobs
5. Search Resumes
6. Quick Search
7. Advance Search
8. Educational Search
9. Head Hunt
10. Saved Search
Job Seekers Panel: (fields like [url removed, login to view])
1. View/Edit resume: Free Resume Posting
2. Manage Search Criteria
3. New Applications
4. View Applications Status
5. Search Jobs – Quick Search & Advanced Search
6. View Massage Boards
7. Candidate to Candidate referral system, where we can see, how many candidates have been referred by a candidate, present status of profile (completed/uncompleted).
8. Candidate can put his referral person mail while making their profile.
9. New Fields: Are you willing to work outside of your home town?
10. Willing to Travel.
1. Promotional mails
2. Mobile alerts: (i) New candidate/ employer
(ii) New job post by employer
(iii) Email/mobile alerts on candidate mobile matching to job profile.
3. Data export in excel.
4. Terms & conditions: candidate data can be use for promotional activities.
5. Post add banners.
• A simple dashboard on homepage – Top jobs (Employers, Designation, Role, Skills, Locations) Top 10 by numbers (in tabs – like new gmail inbox look which has Primary, Social, Promotions, etc)
• Registration forms – Candidate/Employer
• A Simple registration form on home page (like [url removed, login to view])
• Complete registration form appear only after login page (like [url removed, login to view])
• Tool Tips for every field
• Profile completion Automated mail after each seven days, until profile completed.
• Automated mails to matched candidate when new job posted. A direct link to apply for job in mail
• Timely Matched Job details/Mails to candidates.
• Automated mail to Employer’s at every stage
• Bulk email facility, like if we want to send emails all/selected jobseeker/employer
• Duplicate emails must not accept and message has to display “email already exist”
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online