PHP Script Integration, Modification with PHP Directory Website using MySQL
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $208 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
I have an Edirectory site built using core PHP framework. If you have experience with Edirectory, this is a big plus!
I also have a PHP Appointment script. These two PHP based scripts need to integrate to provide one platform in the admin area and front-end display on listing pages in the directory.
Here's the work outline...
1. PHP Appointment script needs to be integrated into the USER ADMIN area of the EDirectory PHP client software.
2. Modify PHP Appointment Script to allow MULTI-USER access control. Right now, one admin controls all data in the script. I need the script modified to allow control for specific user accounts within the Edirectory software.
3. Add function to PHP Appointment script to connect with Edirectory user listing data to get the LISTING TITLE of user account and display in the confirmation email/sms text template provided (already built).
1. Both scripts are already built with FULL OPEN PHP SOURCE CODE, you are simply integrating the two scripts together and adding functionality. So if you have experience integrating PHP scripts, then please bid wisely. Also, you must code to allow for JSON output. If all works, then I will hire for next project.
2. I prefer to skype you my remote desktop, or send you a video file to show you the changes to be made.
3. I will also provide detailed documentation for making changes to database and file structure.
If you have further questions, please send me a message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online