PHP website with MySQL backend, potentially based on Joomla
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 44
Looking for an experienced developer who can program a website with the following functionality (see attachment) with enough focus for the next couple of weeks. Please see below a brief project description. I am thinking that Joomla would be a good platform.
Does that interest you, please contact me.
Objective: The main idea is to develop a website that asks the user a pre-defined list of questions that are then answered by the user.
Questions are answered in two ways:
- First type of questions are answered with one/two words
- Second type of questions are answered with free flow text. The questions can be constructed by prompting for information from the first type of question.
Example is shown below:
First question: What famous people do you know in history?
The user can answer this questions by adding names through an add button.
Second question: What is the first thing that comes to your mind for "Lincoln"?
Free flow text
- User log in - to access the assigned questions
- Free flow text answer has simple text editing functionality such as bold, italic, etc.
- For each free flow text answer the user can assign additional keywords. Which are displayed on the left hand side
- Questions are stored in a table. Second question has placeholder tags that can be filled with the relevant information from the first question. The sequence of questions is defined in the database
- The progress can be seen on the top left corner
- The questions are made by an avatar picture in the middle.
- User can set different privacy settings for their answer: Public, Private, specific other users
- People can comment on other peoples answers
The key functionalities are similar to the website facebook like friends, posts which are above questions, comments on answers, etc, but without the pictures and general profile informationGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online