PHPNuke Content Module Mod
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $76 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I have a site running PHPNuke and I show all my content using PHPNuke's built in 'Content' module.
This all works very well so far.
I would like the content module modified so that each different page can be:
- Rated by each visitor (1-5 stars), protected by IP address limitation so that the same visitor cannot vote too many times.
- Comments can be made. Also limited by IP address.
- The comments can be made by anonymous users or by the phpnuke users, so this will have to tie in with the phpnuke_users table. Users who are already logged in on the main site should not have to log in again to comment. A login box should also be available for users who are not already logged in.
- Each page should display the rating and the number of votes.
- When I add a new content page the comment/rating system should automatically work. i.e. It should not need any more manual set up. I am pretty sure you will be able to use phpnukes pid(page_id) to differentiate between different pages.
- There should be a backend admin panel so that I can ‘turn on/off anonymous posting’ and ‘delete comments’.
- When I am logged in as admin then I should be able to delete comments from the actual content page. I.e. a ‘delete this comment’ button will be active to the admin of the site.
-When I am logged in as admin then I should be able to view IP addresses of comment posters.
-If anonymous comment posting is disabled the content page should still be visible but there should be a small login and register button etc near the comments saying something like 'Login/register to post comment'.
You will be provided a development server with full FTP / Nuke Admin rights to carry this out. Once the system is fully tested then I will migrate to the live server.
See attached image to get an idea of what I want it to look like.
The system will also be tested by myself for compliance with the above specification before any funds are released.
The modifications must not introduce any security holes. Things like SQL injection should be considered as well as other common security holes.
If I have not made myself clear then please ask before bidding or committing yourself to this project.
Feel free to hack any similar scripts out there to fit my needs.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online