Page numbering of search results
This project was awarded to stefan2012 for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a website that gives search results of products. I am using page numbering for splitting up search results from 1 to 10. I need to do some work on this search page. First of all, I want to fix the page numbering system. Currently it is showing a hyperlink for the page we are on. It should not do that. Because of this, users are not able to understand which page they are on. I need to do following things here:
1. Remove hyperlink for page number from the current page and replace it with a normal text (black)
2. If there are not more than 10 results, then it should not show any page number at the bottom.
3. If there are no results, then it should not show a text in the sidebar that says "Stores"
4. This is related to search logic - Currently the search logic is not properly set up. I will give you few examples: (a) when i put Spa as a keyword, it gives me results that include Spanish or any word that contains these 3 letters in a row. (b) When I type Samsung as keyword, it gives me all results related to Samsung. But when I type Samsung32, it gives me nothing. It should give some results related to Samsung.
The website is [url removed, login to view] Try searching few product names and go through search page. You will see what I mean. I will provide files ([url removed, login to view] and css files in a PM).
Only bid if you can do this job for $40 or below. $30 bid will get it. The task is not that difficult, if you are good at php and css you can do this easily. All programming is done.. you only need to format it properly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online