Platform combining deals website with social network functionality only for serious bidder with big portfolio and history in freenlancer with excellent rating - please do not contact if otherwise
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3665 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
1. User account/profile with: login (FB, G+, twitter), messaging, contact lists (sync with FB, G+ etc), notifications, in built calendar (similar to Google calendar), wish list storing favourite offers, friends offers, past offers
2. Commercial (providers) account/profile with: products, special deals (providers create them on their own), liking functionality (platform unique liking, FB liking, G+ and twitter liking)
3. Deal search engine - filter by catogory, date, location
4. Newsfeed - with latest updates about friends signing up for deals
FRONT END: is already developed so we are looking for a team to develop the back-end. However, if you would like to propose am improved front end design we are happy to discuss.
SCREENSHOTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
IMPORTANT: ONLY FOR SERIOUS BIDDERS WITH LARGE PORTFOLIO AND FREELANCER HISTORY WITH EXCELLENT RATING
- PLEASE, DO NOT CONTACT US IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT FULFILLED
Our platform is a special deal offers platform similar to Groupon. However, it’s completely user-centric thanks to combining it with social functionalities similar to Facebook. There are two types of accounts - a regular user account (deal-seeker) and a commercial account designed for companies (deal providers).
The difference between our platform and Groupon-like platforms is that we hand over the power into the hands of the customer. Our users can manage their own interactive calendar and pick deals offered by companies. They can also create their own activities like running/picnic and easily join those created by their friends. On the other hand, the product/service providers can create and manage their offers on their own.
Here is short video explaining the idea of the site:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are scans of the “screens” used in the presentation:
[url removed, login to view]
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THE ABOVE MATERIAL WERE CREATED AT THE VERY BEGINNING AND HAVE SLIGTLY CHANGED NOW. HOWEVER THEY STILL GIVE A GOOD INTRODUCTION.
IF YOUR COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO BIG PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING:
1) Links to the portfolio of similar projects you have worked on
2) Proposed milestones and deliverables
3) Tasks specification
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online