Post Shopping Service
This project received 63 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2815 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We are looking for an experienced and skilled website developer. The freelancer MUST be capable of developing and designing a complex website from scratch (previous history in creating websites with coherent and multifunctional backend is a must), and be able to consult us on the subject of purchasing the right hosting. Once the website is done we will be interested in some promotional tasks in foreign countries, but this is for later time.
We need a website to provide post-shopping services for clients. So you understand this better, please take a look at [url removed, login to view], we are going to do similar business with similar tools (such as calendar, calculators and data sync with major shipping companies).It will offer customers their personal cabinet with secured login (so they can manage their own profile), multiple level membership and all the tools to make payments through many different payment systems. Also, it needs to have messaging system similar to [url removed, login to view] but without the chat function (so either clients or us can have access to message history etc.)
Basically, we want our customers to be able to use web interface for all their needs (such as tracking packages, choosing delivery method, making changes to their membership and ability to use calculator, calendar and other provided tools) to minimize phone-time between us and them and make our company more appealing.
Features that you must be able to develop:
- Secure client's access with ability to manage their account (user interface)
- Integration of referral system based on user activity and managed by their ID numbers
- Customizable and dynamic Calendar for every user
- Different subscription plans with different prices and features
- Shipping calculator to process data from major shipping providers (such as FedEx or UPS)
- Platform to receive subscription payments
- Prepayment system
- System that is able to receive payments from multiple sources (Credit Card, PayPal, Web Money etc.)
- Optimal web-Backend for us to manage website effectively, CMS with administrative panel (adding data, pages, make changes to content)
- It is imperative that we will be able to respond to clients in fast and timely manner, so we have to be able to utilize affixed but manageable forms.
- Feedback system will include managed forum and direct correspondence.
- Future integration of POS system and tracking system
You must discuss every relevant decision with us before any development or design; neither you nor we want to waste time to recode something. You must also discuss, before starting the project, the platform you choose and why.
It is crucial that all of your coding is clean and with descriptions so it would be easy to find things and change them if need be.
The website infrastructure has to be organized in a coherent and logical manner.
Daily and meaningful communication is the most relevant demand we have. You must be able to uphold communication via Skype, and be able to update us daily through email on the progress.
Also inform us on how many coders, designers, testers and project managers will be working on the project and ways they can be contacted. Also, after the project is awarded, you will create a timeline with accomplishments at each stage of the project.
Milestones will be released in full only at the end of the project, when we are satisfied of your work.
In order to be awarded this project and a guaranteed working relationship with our company, you must send us your relevant portfolio with example of relevant tools integration, and front-end and back-end demos.
You have to convince me that you are the right Freelancer to work on this project!
In order to avoid Freelancers who bid on the project without even reading the description, include the answer to this in your first message: (333-33)/3=???
Thanks and good luck to all of you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online