Premium Rate SMS ticket sales website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1156 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a simple website that sells a ringtone with a free ticket to a competition.
Customers will text in via a premium rate SMS with their name and a unique identity number. The website must send back the ringtone and ticket number to the customer. The site must then update its own database with this information and simultaneously send an API message to the supplier’s site with the information that the ticket is sold.
The site must have a back-end administration facility to manage (add, change, delete, sort, search) the ticket database and generate ticket numbers when they are purchased from the suppliers.
1. Ticket Number*
2. Date Purchased from Supplier
3. Timestamp SMS Received
4. Customer’s Phone Number
5. SMS Text Message Received
6. First Name
7. Last Name
8. Identity Number
9. Updated Supplier Timestamp
1. *The ticket numbering system is in the format XXX-999-999. XXX is alphabetic (but not including A,E,I,O,U,Y- so only B,C,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,M,N,P,Q,R,S,T,V,W,X,Z) and 999 is numeric (0 to 999).
We request batches of tickets from the supplier and they will come back and say we have 5,000 tickets and have got ticket numbers BBB-901-000 to BBB-905-999. In the admin section we need to be able to generate these ticket numbers, all 5,000 of them, into the database along with the current date timestamp.
Then when a customer buys a ringtone, they must get the next ticket available from this list and the record must be updated with the customer’s information. The customer should be texting their first name, last name and identity number, but it will be in free format and the system will have to do its best to extract their first name, last name and identity number from their text message.
Then the system must generate an update record to be sent to the supplier’s website with this information and receive back an acknowledgement, and the system should then update the ticket record with this timestamp.
We want a simple clutter-free website in the style of windows 8 / tablet applications with tiles rather than the traditional look. (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
This must be easy to use on mobile devices without the need to create a separate website for mobile phones.
• Home page
• About Us (details to be provided)
• Ringtone (Ability to play it but not download it- mp3 to be provided)
• World’s Greatest Prize (Description of the competition- details to be provided)
• Buy Now (information on how to buy via SMS)
• FAQ (standard, details to be provided)
• Contact Us (email form)
1. The site must be coded in PHP with MySQL
2. We will be using the SMS text service of [url removed, login to view]
3. A lot of the design, layout and text is left up to the developer to do
4. Site name is [url removed, login to view]
NOTE TO BIDDERS: Do not send me your CV or reference sites that you have done (unless it is windows 8/tablet style), and show me that you have read and understood the project, otherwise your bid will be ignored and deleted.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online