Prestashop updated and custom modules incorporated into site
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2718 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Hello! We're currently running Prestashop as our website. It's live but you're not able to purchase off of it. Most of our sales come from Amazon and eBay and we more or less use the website so that we look like a credible company. I'd like to change that. Here is a list of what I need done.
1. Site updated to current version (I'm currently running [url removed, login to view]). There are some very light modifications that I have made that might need to be coded in such as a Facebook box on the side of the page. I'm open to having a different Facebook module installed.
2. We would like to have an Amazon style listing format. We only sell about 30 - 35 different model cameras however we have several of each camera in stock at any given moment, all in various different conditions, with different accessories and for different prices. Using attributes/ combinations doesn't provide the customer with the required information. So we'd like to have generic product info at the top of the page as well as a starting price and then below that we would have each version of that particular model we have for sale listed. For example click here:
This is the biggest part of our project so there are a few bullet points specific to this:
a. If no particular versions of the specified model are in stock the item will show as out of stock.
b. Each "version" would have it's own condition box, included accessories and price. These would be configurable on the back end.
c. Each item would have individual stock numbers defined by us on the back end.
d. This should all be much easier to use than the current combinations function of prestashop. The easier the better. Currently to add a combination to an item on prestashop you have to view 5 - 6 different pages to get there.
Now back to the more general stuff!
3. Option to review store, not specific products. Ability for this to stream in box on the side of the page.
4. Live Chat - Something that preferably does not come with a monthly fee.
5. Ability to login/ create basic customer account with Facebook
6. Ability to share any/ all pages via Facebook and other popular social networking sites.
7. Integration of product catalog with Google Shopping
8. SEO work... This is specifically general because my knowledge here is limited.
9. Ability to purchase items via our website - This is the other big half of the project. We want to be able to offer instant purchase quotes for customers viewing our website. The closest example of what we're after is this:
[url removed, login to view]
On this page start typing "Canon GL2" into the search box. Notice that it starts auto-populating models as you type. We don't need this but if it's simple it would be nice. What we do need for this portion of the project is the following:
a. Ability for customers to obtain instant quotes for selling us their items.
b. Ability for us to easily define different conditions as well as different price points for those conditions on the back end.
c. Ability for us to easily populate the back end with new models as they come along.
d. Ability for customer to either decline the quote or follow through with it. If they follow through with it then the site should inform them of our process for purchasing as well as request specific information from them which we'll define if the project is taken on.
e. The site should treat each completed quote as an order which we will be able to mark as received, processing, completed, rejected, cancelled, etc.
f. The site should track these quotes and associate them with their respective customers exactly like it does with regular orders.
g. Customers logging into their accounts should be able to see current and previous quotes.
We're looking for rough price with completion in 3 months.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online