Pro web designer needed for html prototype
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $402 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Ok, so I'm working on a new web app and before I get my programmer onto the project, I need someone to create a html prototype of the app.
This is where you come in.
Right now I need someone to create an awesome looking interface that looks like the eventual app will work. Obviously it won't be working (that's the programmer's job) but it needs to show all the functions so my programmer can easily understand what it is to do.
Alright, so what I need from you is this:
- Basic web page layout. Header, background, footer, etc. I've already got a logo and colour scheme picked out and I can provide you with a ton of examples of the types of graphics I'm looking to use.
- 3 web pages that all have the same layout (see above), but the area inside the main frame functions differently.
- Each of these three web pages will need to show the app working in it's blank, regular and finished state.
- Each page only has a few buttons and things to press, it won't be complicated.
- I've attached a few examples of sites that I like. If you can't design things as well as this, please don't bid.
At the end of the project I'll need someone to eventually design the marketing side of the site, as well as any other pages. Not to mention that I'm in need of a new part time web designer/webmaster.
And please no automatic bids. If you want this job, show a little effort and give me a personalised bid.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online