Professional Programmer required to complete an existing opencart website
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $285 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
• Professional Programmer required to complete existing opencart website !!!!!
• Must be able to meet deadlines !!!!!
• Winner will be awarded positive reviews and feedbacks.
Due to failing to complete the following jobs, this job has to be reassigned to someone professional and can finish the job by deadline. Please do NOT bid on this project if you cannot meet the requirement !!!!
1. All the links at the bottom of the main page of our website ie. information, customer service, extras, my account
a. We need to be able to have full access to all of these links and their sub files and
b. They need to be able to make changes via the admin panel.
2. iGear Promotion Page
a. only account customer can see price after login in the whole website except iGear Promotion Page
b. both public user (not logged in) and account customer need to be able to purchase an item from the promotion page and be able to process the payment via payway net (Westpac)
3. in the individual product pages, we need to be able to show related products.
4. Postcodes for free delivery.
a. We will provide a list of postcodes from courier module that are to be used for the purpose of free delivery for orders $[url removed, login to view] or over
b. All orders that have any postcodes entered from this postcode list that are $[url removed, login to view] or more must have two opetions: 1. Free Freight, 2. Pick Up.
c. Any orders that do not qualify for free delivery must have 2 options: 1. Paid Fastway Courier 2. Pick Up.
5. Some existing fields of customer registration in admin panel can not be updated i.e. company ID and tax ID , currently we can not check out as the company ID is preventing us from checking out.
6. Social links on the front page to be relocated to underneath the search bar
7. Admininistrator unable to enter order for customer in admin panel, this needs to be fixed
8. Order duplication
a. Currently our opening orders can have 400 lines. We need to be able to easily duplicate an existing order to a new customer order without having to rekey 400 lines and with the ability to edit the order.
9. Assistance to search and install the proper modules according to our requirement, and ensure no conflicts after installation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online