A Professional WordPress Web Hosting Template & HostBill Integration
This project received 49 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2913 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
We need a professional and modern template design with highest techniques and new methods for our Web Hosting company. The template should be designed and coded for WordPress system with full features and a Control Panel at Admin for modification all its parts, Like most Premium Templates found at ThemeForest website. Also we need a template for our HostBill system and make it similar to the main website design and if you can integrate these two well, it's okay and you are allowed otherwise a template looks like the WP one is enough. The designer should create several pages for this template with several ShortCodes, Everything may be useful should be designed.
** What we want from you:
1. Graphic & User Interface Design
2. WordPress Template
3. HostBill Template & integration
4. Invoice & Email Templates ( as good as this one => [url removed, login to view] but should be compatible with main design )
** What we need on this template:
- Exclusive & Specific
- Full Featured
- Multiple page designs
- Multiple shortcodes defined
- User Frienldy
- High Graphical
- Responsive (for all kind of monitors in any resolution, tablets, Smart Phones & Apple Retina Compatible)
- Light to load fast ( we want a good rank from [url removed, login to view] )
- HTML5 (based on Boilerplate) + CSS 2 & 3 + jQuery (noConflict enabled)
- SEO Friendly
- Web Accessibility (WAI) and other laws by W3 Organization
- RTL Support (whole items)
- Multi Language Support (compatible with a good WP Plugin, Place language selector on template) - The template should go in RTL Mode if the selected language is a RTL one
- Multiple Pricing Tables for Web Hosting Industry usages (Shared Hosting, VPS (high tech and modern, like designs which use a visual form to assemble the server), Dedicated Servers, Domains, Related Services, etc.)
- Places to put certificates and verifications like BBB, SSL, Partners, Payment Gateways, etc.
- Live Chat + Client Area + Support Telephone should be accessible on all pages
All other features may be added later...
Please send your portfolio and details about your team or your company and also place your bid. We need the best, So bid if you think you are.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online