Programming / Admin for a business portal
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $739 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I would like to develop a business catalog. Structure:
1. Categories - Subcategories - Businesses
Businesses have information, logo, images and videos, position on the map, can add products, can post jobs, can place adds.
2. Categories - Subcategories - Websites
Basically a web directory. Only for businesses not registered, or for personal websites.
3. Liberal professions - list of professionals, distributed in categories (e.g. authorized accountants). Every person will have their own detail page, with name, description, contact information, picture if available.
Listings: categories of companies, categories of websites, categories of liberal professions, companies, websites, liberal professions, products (of a company or in a category), jobs, adds.
Other features: company accounts and user accounts. Company accounts will have more levels of features (Silver, Gold, Platinum). Using the website, both companies and users can login and edit their information, see statistics and choose various alerts they are interested in. More details as we go.
0. The design will be provided by US in already assembled HTML pages. Only small tweaks may be required to the HTML provided.
1. The website has to be done in such a manner so it will allow easy and fast translation to a different language. Not necessarily from the admin, but with slight code modifications in not so many files.
2. The work will require programming the admin, corelating the programming with the HTML static pages provided by us, implementing paypal or another service for online payments, programming the user interface for companies (account administration), converting and importing existing data for companies and websites, and also parsing and importing information for the individual professionals.
More details will be given to the chosen bidder, but these are the most important. It is vital that you have experience in this field and could possibly show another website / admin made by you. We are not interested in using an existing CMS solution (Joomla or others).
After development, all rights and sources will be transferred to us.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online