Project RedRock (Vbulletin/VBPortal/PhotoPost)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $1500 USD
NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE DETAIL SECTION AND ENSURE YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS PROJECT WITHIN 30 DAYS OR LESS!
This is repost of a prior project. The company we chose originally on this site, just told us they can not complete the project due to their lead develop quiting and stealing the work and their money??? Not sure how true this all is but we are forced to resubmit the project...All this after they told us they were just about done!!!
So, I am looking again and need this to be fast tracked. I am paying a penalty to the client since this project will now be considered late. My budget is tight, but I have to get it done. Please read carefully and bid if you are confident you can get this done on time. I will be picking a provider this week. You must be able to start immediately.
Vbulletin, vbPortal and PhotoPost are already installed in our test area. We are open to another Portal Project if it will make the project go faster. The portal must be as good as or better than Vbportal. We will not accept any other substituions for Vbulletin or PhotoPost.
I am lookng for a talented professional to completely redesign a client website.
This is a Vbportal/Vbulletin/PhotoPost site ([url removed, login to view]).
We are looking for something similar to [url removed, login to view]
If you have the experience, please bid on this project.
To help us make a decision, please make sure the following items are acceptable: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. If you have not already, please send links to past projects you have done.
2. Please send us links to projects you have done that include VbPortal/Vbulletin and clearly mark these.
3. The site is based on Vbulletin templates…Please ensure you completely understand how VBulletin Templates work ([url removed, login to view]).
4. It may be useful to sign up for a free account at [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) and go through the entire site. If you are chosen you will have admin access to the site.
5. We need to be sure you completely understand how Vbulletin/Vbportal and PhotoPost work together and how the template system works. Please confirm you fully understand.
6. For your information, the site is based on all the latest versions of VBulletin, Vbportal, and PhotoPost.
7. Since this is a template based project, we should be able to change the color of the template easily. For instance, if you give a blue version of the site, it should not be difficult to make it red or green or black. We understand that future color requests will take time and additional fees will apply, but this should only take a fraction of the time to do. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY ASKING FOR ONE TEMPLATE THEME/COLOR AT THIS TIME.
8. The finished product should be as easy to install as any other Vbulletin Theme.
9. Vbulletin, Vbportal and PhotoPost issue new versions, usually small fixes to their software several times a year. We need to have you ensure that your templates will work with any new version of any of these products that are upgraded. This only applies to upgrades that do not in any way change the template engine. In the event that the template engine is changed, this does not apply.
10. I can and will provide access to a server with all the software installed. I will then give you Administrative rights to the “Dev Site” along with the proper MySQL Databases. If you prefer to use your own servers, you will need “LEGAL COPIES” of each product. You will have to legally download the software to work on it. You must abide by all software TOS and license terms.
11. The selected firm understands that this is not a T&M project and that they are confident in their bid. No additional charges will be paid unless previously agreed to before hand.
12. We agree to pay for any additional work that we request at a pre-determined hourly rate agreed to by both parties.
13. The selected firm agrees to supply a written SOW (Statement of Work) that must be signed by both parties that includes an exact timeline of the project. Failure to deliver the project in the stated time may result in fiscal penalties. These penalties will be agreed to prior to commission of work.
14. The selected firm agrees to not sharing any confidential information with any other party at any time. (NDA will be provided)
15. The final product will be sole property of ours and may not be sold or rented to anyone at anytime. All themes/templates/custom code, will be handed over. This is critical to understand. We expect a custom, original site. We will not allow the templates to be sold.
16. Selected firm must be able to correspond in English.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please let us know which term is not acceptable and we will decide from there if your bid should be retracted or if the term can be written so both parties agree. We are flexible to a point.
Again, we thank you for taking the time to bid on this project and look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please let us know as soon as possible
Vizdepot has the following sections clockwise from top:
Top Rated Image
Latest Forum Posts
I need the following:
Weekly Photo Contest Winner
Latest Forum Posts
Gallery Additions from ProGallery ([url removed, login to view])
System Messages (Will rename to Site Messages)
Latest Site Information
Syndicated COntent Box
Current Active users and Statistics should also be on homepage somewhere
GOogle Search box
Google ads area (Either horizontal or verticle, you make the call)
Area for other ads (Currently using RSI, but may change, but it will be similar to the google ads format).
Menu Structure to Include:
- Contest (Win Canon 5D Currently)
- Affiliate Program
- Support Tickets
- Purchase Subscription
- Regular Gallery
- My Blog
- Photo Depot
- Links and Downloads
- Weekly Photo Contest
- Digital PhotoPedia
With Room to add more when I need to.
I do not want the communicator (ShoutBox) at this time, but might later on so please consider that when you create the homepage.
Along the Top of the page, I want the a menu structure with the following:
- User CP
- Members List
- Quick Links (Drop Down)
- Galleries (This must be a drop down to include 2 sperate galleries options - ProGallery and Regular Gallery)
Of course this needs to be flexible so I can add/delete/change items as needed as well as any menu item. It is easy to do with VBP so I assume nothing will really change.
The header needs to be a template so I can use it on the VB side as well as the PhotoPost side, as you can see with VizDepot, that same header is on every page of the site.
Finally, I am thinking I want a black site since it is easier to see images with a black background, but you guys are the experts so let me know what you think.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online