Scope of Work
Create a new website, using web hosting account with [url removed, login to view], on the WordPress platform, using the Suffusion Framework with a responsive theme (for scaling site for mobile, iPads, etc.), modeled after the GoodNews theme and with a look and feel that fits well with the HuntingLife brand image.
1. Transfer all content currently on HuntingLife website to new website, including (approximately) 2550 blog Posts, 2410 News posts, 8100 images, 100 Documents, Embedded Video, 140 pages of reviews, 9 pages assigned to resources, 80 pages of hunting tips, 50 pages of outfitters information and another 30 or so pages of content. Content optimized for SEO with original URL Structure maintained on all posts.
2. Customized 301 redirects, to prevent loss of current inbound link juice
3. Full integration with Google Analytics
4. Custom Author Metatag for each post. (just need to create users in WP, and make sure correct author is attached to each post)
5. Incorporate compatible plug-ins into the site design, to include:
a. Disqus Comment System for guest comments.
b. Social media sharing and counter on pages and posts (including Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Twitter)
i. Social butons at top and bottom of posts, as well as floating sidebar (DiggDigg)
c. Best in Class SEO Plug In
d. Responsive Slider with Hyperlinked Images to key areas of website.
e. Incorporate advertising rotator hyperlinked to website of advertiser, utilizing a plug-in like Grand Fia Gallery (requires minor adjustments to incorporate hyperlink) or JS Banner Shortcode
f. Other plug-ins as needed for project scope of work, and compatible with Suffusion framework. Plugins under consideration include:
i. Social Author Bio
iii. Wordpress SEO by Yoast
iv. Dagon Design Site Map Generator (or other recommended Site Map Generator)
v. Dublin Core
vi. Feedburner Feedsmith (?)
vii. Google XML Sitemap for Video
ix. nRelate Related Content
x. SEO Friendly Images
xi. SEO Smart Links
xii. Ultimate Google Analytics
xiii. W3 Total Cache
xiv. Wordpress Database Backup
xv. WPVN-Username Changer (not necessary if we create new admin account and delete default)
xvi. Web Ninja Comment Count Fixer
g. Wysija for adding subscribers and creating newsletters (Premium $99 per year) for sending daily email to subscribers from website. MailChimp?
h. RSS Feed Counter (wants to know how many people are subscribed)
6. Design site look and feel consistent with brand image.
7. eCommerce function is not included in this project's scope of work.
8. Site completed by January 13, 2013, except all blog posts to be completed by January 31.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1039 for this job
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: