5 Projects for my Website Re-Design.
This project was awarded to RBenard for $1620 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1000 - $1500 USD
You will be bidding on a total of 5 projects:
Project #1 - I have a rush job, for adding Magento to my existing web site / community. Would need magento installed, and configured, Payment Gateway setup, and Integrated with vBulletin.
Project #2 - vBulletin website with a vBulletin 4.1 theme that needs to be ported over to vBulletin 4.2
A theme has already been designed .. but I am not fully satisfied with about (25%) of the design. I need someone with excellent graphic skills, CSS, HTML5, Reactive Web Design and vBulletin knowledge so that you can redesigned the theme in certain areas to make it look and function as one unique theme, so that the entire theme flows together as one.
I need a vBulletin developer with web design skills who is able to setup a unique and attractive user browsing experience. Site should flow together nicely as a community site for the market it represents. vB Modifications can be added at your discretion to increase the user commitment and activity. I need the site to be productive, unique, and continue to bring back users daily. You will be responsible for creating a way to integrate this into the theme/site through design and development. You will be responsible for making this site the BEST of the BEST in its niche market, while giving it the look & feel appropriate to its target audience.
Other things to do:
- Reactive Web Design! - theme should function on computer, laptop, tablet, and even smartphones.
- Social Site Integration to promote threads, posts, articles, blogs, etc on facebook, twitter, google+, etc
- Google Adwords Integration/Setup
- A way to increase awareness for new registration for new guests (jQuery overlay, or "guest reminder registration")
- Increase interactivity within the site via front page portal and sidebars (users online, recent shares, recent likes, recent threads, advertisement, etc.)
- Improve navigation so everything is easy to find (a lot of this has been done)
- SEO knowledge to improve search engine rankings (tag cloud placement, threads, posts, blogs, etc.)
- Mobile theme to resemble color layout, look & feel (see Reactive Web Design)
- I have a partial jQuery menu system in place and also a slider box that needs to be changed to a different animation. I can provide you with a link to a jQuery slide box that I would prefer in place of the current one.
This is not a job for an amateur developer / designer. The current theme itself is already a very unique design (CSS, HTML5, jQuery, etc). I am looking to expand on the current design where the other designer / developer could not accelerate.
I look forward to your PM, Bid, and working with you! I will respond with dev environment login.
Project #3 - I need a graphic designer who can quickly recreate and improve 3 existing .PSDs for me.
Overall design of the theme has already been determined. Colors are selected, along with layout of header/footer, etc. The .PSD just needs to be improved in quality of design for my target audience, along with some modernization of theme look and feel.
Project #4 - Create a custom Magento theme to match vB theme.
ALL aspects of Magento will need to be created, so it matches entirely with site (site runs forum software and will need to work together/integrated with Magento)
Project #5 - Upgrade my vB forum to the newest version. Include all modifications made. Most importantly is a video modification that hosts thousands of videos. This would need to work as it does today. Video link will change due to new modification so .htaccess and redirects will need to be setup to handle the new location and notify search engines of the change.
Backups should be created before official upgrade. A test run upgrade will need to be performed to ensure everything works before the live upgrade.
Please provide timelines and 3 milestones (50%, 25%, 25% upon completion) Thank you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online