Questionnaire Software Developer
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €693 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Start-up looking for a high-quality developer to create a questionnaire platform (think SurveyMonkey, but more like "questionnaire monkey") that will be used to assess multiple aspects of a clients' health, personality, behavior, etc. The platform must have the following traits:
- be able to generate an automated, personalized report using the answers provided by the questionnaire-taker. Example: once Mr. So-and-so has taken the questionnaire, he will receive a report that reads, "Dear Mr. So-and-so, based on your responses, we have determined that you are personality type XXX, this means you are prone to do things in an XXX fashion..."
- include a secure, easy-to-use database for future statistical use
- the questionnaire and the results must be printable and exportable to other applications like Word, Excel and Adobe Reader
- be highly secure and include encrypting, data masking, and backup capabilities
- be designed in the company colors and logos, both in the questionnaire and the report
- have the possibility to include images, graphs and charts in both the questionnaire and the report that can evolve over time
- have multilingual support, allowing us to have questionnaires, reports and charts in different languages
- be alterable at anytime by an administrator
- must be responsive, particularly on a tablet
If you are interested in creating this questionnaire platform, please respond with a time and cost estimate, a list of your past work or portfolio, and your availability.
Please contact for more information.
Thank you for your interest!
The Youkali team
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online