Quick Website for Me
This project was awarded to sjain449 for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Before explaining the project - some info about the current and the ongoing work:
I am going to sell websites to some previous customers of mine and want a simple 3 page Web Design Company website.
My target audience is in the professional services industries - attorney, accountant, doctor, realtor, etc. They don't know much about websites so it's not important to make the content very technical. They just want to see something simple, clean, and professional. And for them, I will be selling them the same template over and over again, so repeat work on these projects will be very easy - only need to change graphics and minor text editing between each client.
1. Home Page
I will leave it up to you on the design direction as well as the content/images. For services, I will be providing Logo Design, Web Design, SEO, etc as most web design companies do.
I already have the logo and the site colors are standard business colors - blue/orange/black/white.
Please include the following in your bid: (IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS, I WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR BID)
1. A portfolio/links to previous/recent work.
2. The bid price which includes the content, images, design, template (you don't have to make a template from scratch, you can use a downloaded theme).
3. How many people are on your team - (1, if you are independent)
4. How long does it take you to create a 5 page website?
5. Do you have access to stock images?
6. How much do you charge per hour?
7. Are you able to work with minimal instruction/supervision?
The one I choose for my own website will have first priority in creating websites for my clients.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online