Build a site to allow users to rate different products & services, and to give their opinions. Users must have the option to view the rating history of a particular rated topic.
The plan: to have many “rating websites”, in different categories. All sites to be managed from from a single virtual server.
'Administrator Only' section to create & edit Rated topics, on multiple ratings sites. Maybe 'parked domains', bound to each new topic created (e.g.a new topic for cars is created, the parked domain may be [url removed, login to view] as part of the main hosting account. When user visits [url removed, login to view] system determines they arrived via [url removed, login to view] then displays the corresponding content [url removed, login to view], style sheet, keywords etc. to that user.
Core component to allow all users to rate each subject under a particular topic.
The rating process: a Slider to rank a subject from 1-10.
- Add a rating for a particular subject on a 1-10 scale
- Add a comment, photo or video to rating
- User can add a custom question & rating to subject
- Once user can has completed a rating, can choose to publish the rating either anonymously, or publicly.
- View Ratings
- Users must be able to view overall ratings on a subject, as well as individual ratings. User to have option to also look into the individual ratings of a subject. However, system must only display an Overall Category Score for each rating; it will not display the scores for each particular question, in each category.
To allow users of the system to gain Credibility & Influence, to improve their ratings weighting. e.g. A user with a higher credibility index who leaves a rating will be weighted higher than someone who has a low [url removed, login to view] should calculate each user’s credibility index based on different factors e.g.
• Number of ratings that are similar to the average
• Email address
• Links to various social media profiles
• Full Name provided
3 levels of membership. Users can 'Advance' in levels by increasing their Credibility Index, and by actively participating within community e.g. discussions, comments, ratings etc.
Should allow Admin to manage rating topics-the rating topic will have a domain name & unique site associated with it. The administrator to:
- Add/edit a rating topic (e.g. Cars)
- Add/edit/activate/ deactivate rating categories (e.g. Suspension )
- Add/edit activate/deactivate category quest. (e.g. On a scale from 1-10 how comfortable is the car to drive?)
- Add/edit subjects that are rated in a topic ([url removed, login to view] Falcon 2011)
- Add/Edit & Delete the Regist. fields required for the topic
- Add/Edit & delete adv. for a particular topic
- eg : if a user rates their company at 20% satisfaction, (below a defined threshold), then user will be shown a job adv. for similar companies
To rate, a user must login using a Facebook account, or Twitter
If user doesn't have a Facebook or Twitter, they must register.
The Reg. page may vary, depending on the site that the user is registering for. User should have option to ‘opt-in’ to ads & emails.
To allow users to buy a report, or buy advertising space. initially occur through PayPal.
Allows users or buyers to Download Reports based on a particular subject. The required reports will need to be defined -i.e. top 20 performers in category x
Ranking Scale, to be based on the Normal Distribution Curve to allow for the weighting of ratings that each user places on a subject to exclude ratings that fall outside the standard deviation from skewing the results.
To allow users/companies to purchase Pay per Click or pay per view ads. Users/Orgs. to have option to connect their ads to a user that has completed a rating that falls below the satisfactory level. [url removed, login to view] only be displayed if user has opted-in to accept the adv. service.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1281 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks
Hello, I have gone through the website details and these are mostly clear. I have some questions in my private message. I look forward to hear from you. Thank you
******************Social Network PRO* Gladly at your service*************** We have successfully launched many Social Networking sites professionally & would like to do it for you. Please check my experience in PM.
Dear Sir/Madam, Hope you are doing fine. We have experienced PHP developer with strong knowledge in Core PHP as well as Wordpress, Joomla Zen cart and Magento. Please review my private message. Thanks, John