REAL ESTATE WEBSITE - members, paypal, jquery, googlemaps,
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £485 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I AM POSTING THIS PROJECT FOR THE 3RD TIME - both my last attempts were destroyed by time wasters. 6 months, a lot of money spend and no result. Therefore I have a low budget and less time.
I want a RELIABLE team to give this a speedy turnaround. Not an individual taking on loads at once and wasting months. I need someone who is available on skype, not someone with just an email. I need an immediate start on the project, not a time waster looking for other freelancers to help them.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
1- have you made a real-estate website in the past? if not, have you made something with similar technology?
2 - what framework do you suggest for my project and WHY? dot Net, joomla, wordpress, other? why?
4 - Can your framework accept multiple languges? My website needs to support at least 4, although initially lets just get it working in English.
5 - Properties are in UK. Do you have an area database? will this come from googlemaps or another database? I need to know where this data comes from to make search feature accurate and reliable.
6 - You agree NOT to use any of my design, PSDs or material in other projects or clone design and concepts for your other work.
7 - Can you start working today? and show results? I need a hard worker, who can type via skype and email to discuss.
This project is for a property website from supplied PSDs. IT would be a big help if you already have done similar sites before and can work off your previous work but heavily customise for my layout and the categories I need. This is due to needing a fast turn around. The search features to fine a property are very extensive so that the user can find exactly what they need. The PSDs show that the website is a luxurious / high end website.
The requirements are as follows:
- Embed font as I have specific font requirement
- works on mobile device (can be done at the end of the project, but at least the search pages and contact pages should have their own CSS. PSD can be provided if no obvious scalable design can be seen)
- search lists of properties. Lettings, Sales, Shared properties.
- create a membership: upload your own properties for a small fee per advert (paypal).
- website accepts monthly automated payment for premium memberships. Paypal is ideal.
- MUST have a property database for uk, in particular london. Just like rightmove or zoopla. The name auto fills as you type.
- ability to 'view properties on map' - automated placement of pin on googlemaps.
- ability to 'share' a property to facebook or to send it to a friend.
- user can create an account. confirmation email sent
- user can save favourite properties.
- user can send message to poster of advert.
- messages are read online.
Admin can edit any advert or profile
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online