- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
I am need of a custome built website that focuses on offering raffles to a closed group of members. The website should have a very professional appearance and prime ease of use for the user.
Specifically, the website would have the following functionalities:
1. Allow admin to easily create a raffle. An admin would be able to input the following fields for the raffle:
Number of item/s to be raffled
Picture of item/s
Description of item/s
Allow multiple prizes for one raffle (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place prizes)
Price of a raffle ticket
Date and time of raffle start
Date and time of raffle end
Date of raffle award
Minimum and maximum number of tickets to be sold
2. Allow users to easily create a raffle profile. Raffle profile would include the following:
US Address (Street 1, Street 2, City, State and Zip):
3. Users can purchase raffle tickets. Using their profile, users would be able to purchase a raffle ticket through a credit card processor (https).
User would input credit card information
Number of raffle tickets to be purchased
Charge the card
4. User receives confirmation email with raffle information and raffle ticket numbers. The tickets would be sequential tickets and would be registered in the raffle drawing system to the user.
5. Raffle drawing system. A random number generator is used to randomly choose the winning raffle tickets. Once chosen and verified, the users are contacted via email to congratulate them on winning and provide further instructions on how to claim their prize.
6. Other requirements as necessary to ensure functional and professional raffle website.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online