I-Rater Script Modification to add new features
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $99 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I have a site, [url removed, login to view], running the i-rater script version 3.2.1. I want some modifications done to it to include all the features of ratedesi.com. The list belows pretty much has all the modifications that need to be done.
1. Add a feature where registered users once logged in can delete comments that other users have left them and show 5 latest comments under the users profile and link to view the rest of them
2. Add feature where user can edit his/her birthday once logged into their account in the profile page and the age is determined by the birthday and is automatically updated when the b-day passes
3. Fix the zip code input, where zip code input only available if United States is selected as the country and have is mandatory that the user inputs a zip code once United States is selected and user has to select a state when US is selected as the country
4. Change the rating system to a weighted average rating system rather than the current simple average one
The weighted average would work as follows:
Here's how it is calculated: (1) Square all your ratings (2) Calculate an average for the squared ratings (3) Take the square root of the average.
The square root is what is displayed as your average rating.
5. Add a feature that tells the current ranking for each user for each user type based on average rating
6. Make a friends list where the user has to accept your invitation to be a friend and show friends under your profile but show only 10 friends pictures and the rest are in a link of show all friends.. the friends are ordered as last friend added is first shown in list
7. Fix search feature... make search by username, userid, zipcode with option of how far from that zipcode in miles, and have a option to search for members with pictures only or all members and sort by the default rating or last login
8. Make a user to user comment history to see comments between 2 users. The link for comment history should be underneath each comment and a reply to user link next to the user history link
9. Be able to ask user questions and see answer underneath or next to the question
10. Show mini user images when mouse is over username in the toplists for each user type
11. Have a most viewed profile page for guys and girls
12. Change the extra images to have only 4 pictures shown on main page and the rest are in a gallery section, and the user can pick which images to show on main page, and allows users to have titles and descriptions for their pictures and edit the title and description at a later time once logged in
13. Make a option of viewing original size picture instead of the resized one to fit the screen layout
14. See who the user has rated (user has to be logged in for this option to work)
15. See who was viewing your profile.. the user viewing the profile has to be logged in for this to work
16. Update the “send to a friend” to include other users from the site not just e-mail address
17. Make a SENT folder in the messages area where any message that you send other users will be stored there and shows if the other user has read the message or not
18. Make a quick jump option to view users profile based on user id or username
19. Make a most popular hotlist
20. Show total images and total user stats under users online area
21. Have a private pictures area where users can upload picture to a private section with a username and password needed to access those pictures
22. Create a new blog section.. where users can create blogs and write what they want
23. Change image deletion process to be able to delete all the pictures, now you can delete all except one.. once all pictures are deleted the image status changes to ENABLED
24. Send email notification when a new comment is left for a user and have a option to enable or disable email notification for comments, PM
25. If possible let users pick friendly url like [url removed, login to view] which will go to the users profile
I will include the I-rater script so you can install it and make the changes and see if they work. A list of what the script offers now can be found at [url removed, login to view] and a demo can be found at [url removed, login to view]
A demo site should be set up to show the script in action with all the features done to see if they are how I want them to be.
Any questions please PM me
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online