I have a wordpress theme purchased.
I need it setup with my information, details, and slight customization (add a few call to action buttons).
Needs to have idx mls pluggin working for toronto mls.
*** I understand this pulls from the MLS in real time as you search. I would like to have the MLS data somehow written to my site so it counts as searchable data to google and other search engines. ***
Want the site as SEO'd as well as possible so it will become relevant on google ASAP
*** My understanding is the pluggin pulls from the MLS in real time as you search. I would like to have the MLS data somehow written to my site or made searchable by some other method so it counts as searchable data to google and other search engines. As listings sell or become unavailable they would need to removed from my site if they were written there ***
* site modeled after www.realestatebay.ca . When unsure of direction or meaning, see site.
6 TABS ACROSS THE TOP:
Properties (drop down)| Buying | Selling (drop down)| Property Search | Blog | Contact
^ ^___ Free Home Evaluation | Pricing Your Property
^_____ Houses | Condos | Townhouses | Power of Sale & Foreclosures
0. Home page - scrolling pictures & search tool. Below, a few featured/most viewed properties. Below, blog posts at the bottom
1. Properties - for each category (houses, condo, etc...) search tool & should have a bunch of different filters for major cities. Below, list featured/most viewed listings
2. Buying - search tool. below, list of featured/most viewed listings
3. Selling - for each of the 2 pages, list some text relating to the page, then list the home evaluation form. see www.realestatebay.ca - selling
4. Property Search - same as 3. Buying
5. Blog - twitter / FB Fan page integration. Articles written by myself
6. Contact - Form - name, email, phone #, Message
- Extremely relevant in google eye's. comes up in native search results on the 1st or 2nd page for many different search terms. I don't know if it matters but they've coded subdomain pages for each city
- Call to action buttons. The site's primary goal is to generate leads. see real estate bay for the many calls to action they offer.
----- book showing, request more information, contact us. Call: ###.###.#### (Top & Bottom of information)
----- Ask an expert bar up on the top of the page.
----- Listing views limit reached form (open enough listings and this will pop up)
30 freelancers are bidding on average $61/hour for this job
We have experienced in building Real Estate website using Wordpress. Which theme have you boght? Please show us so we can proceed further and discuss. Best Regards
Hi There!! We have built lot of rental and RealEstate sites using WordPress. Have gone through the description and have the skill-set to execute the job. - Thanks
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.