Real Estate Website Development
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 28
Hello, please read the requirements carefully and make quotes on the features individually. Don't just put an overall cost, put a cost for each feature. Thank you.
This is a real estate website development job. please advice on a CMS
• Agent login for listing uploads - when an employee of the company wants to upload a property listing to the website, there will be a section on the homepage where they enter their username and password to login and bring up a form that will collect information of the property listing they want to upload. This includes various text fields and single or multiple pictures. *Also, when they login a little count of the properties they have uploaded should show up in the footer of the website.
• Mobile agent login section for listing uploads - a mobile version of the above feature should be developed but not a full mobile version website. If a company employee goes to [url removed, login to view] the login form will show up for the same procedure as above. But on the mobile version the employee should be able to select images already on their mobile phone to be uploaded.
• “High end properties” slideshow and backend - a slideshow as on [url removed, login to view] (in the yellow section). The content for each slide should be entered through the back end of the site by an employee who has logged in. The 5 newest ones show up in the slideshow.
• Image adages specifying: New listing, in contract or Sold - When a property listing is being posted to the site, an option should be there to select the status of the listing being posted (New listing, In contract, Sold, Featured or Distressed). Once a listing is posted on the site by an employee it gets the chosen status banner across the property thumbnail (almost like a caution yellow tape look which will be designed and provided). If new listing is chosen, the new listing banner will stay on the image for 7 days then be removed automatically. In contract and Sold banners should stay on until the employee logs into the backend and edits the listing to remove or change the status. Featured listing will not have a banner and will show up on the homepage and distressed, no banner either, will show up on the "distressed properties" page. If no status is chosen then no banner shows up.
• Featured listings on homepage and backend - A section of the homepage should have an area that has about 6 featured properties and as stated above the featured status will be chosen by the employee on uploading the listing. The 6 newest features will show up.
• Quick search feature - a quick search feature as on [url removed, login to view] should be developed and therefore a results page.
• Calculator - this is a simple converter on a page that converts acres to another unit and another conversion of other units to be provided later.
• Appraisal Form - A simple form, no pictures just contact info and other text to be sent to an email once submitted.
• Blog with image slideshow below posts - there will be a Blog page and most recent Blog posts on homepage. Some blog posts will have one or multiple images attached and the ones that have multiple should display it under the post in an orderly manner. Thumbnails should show up and when one is clicked on it brings up a lightbox or similar to display the image and then arrows will allow the user to scroll through the other images.
• Sign up as an investor/speculator feature - The sign up form will allow the user to choose one or both of the options here. If the user chooses to be an investor it will ask for certain details and then the account will have to be approved by the website administrator for them to login and list properties on the site The listing will be approved as well. A spectator chooses an interested price range, property location etc and will get email alerts once a property is posted with the status of "distressed" and fits they criteria.
Good code commenting is a must for this project!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online