Real estate portal
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4149 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
This is not a property website, it is a portal that extracts listings from other property websites.
- Ability to enable/disable featured listings on certain scrapped listings (Featured listings will be prioritize/placed higher over normal listings)
- Ability to add/edit/delete scrapped listings.
- Ability to manage scrapping/cron jobs from each sites such as schedule, data etc(list to us all functions can you provide)
- Ability to edit the display of results (typically 3lines or 4 lines) which includes fields such as Title, Address, State, City, Price, No. Bedrooms, etc. If we disable No. Bedrooms in admin then the result won't display it.
- Homepage will look like [url removed, login to view] where there is a search field and all states and cities with numberings. For example
Kuala Lumpur (one of city in selangor) 1000 Listings
Shah Alam (one of city in selangor) 1200 Listings
Klang (one of city in selangor) 300 Listings
This will be applicable to all states and cities in Malaysia
- Search auto complete/suggest ie. If I type "Taman d" it'll start suggesting taman daya (Johor bahru), taman damansara (Kuala Lumpur), etc etc.
- Listings will also display/show text such as "Latest" (3 days old), "Less than 3 month" , "More than 3 month"
- Display nearby neighborhood based on search results
- Search result will display similarly to [url removed, login to view] results. When user click on a result, a new tab will open going back to the original source. If the source is from [url removed, login to view] then it'll go to [url removed, login to view] (to that specific listing)
- All data must be properly arranged, certain property sites may categorize Residential as Residential while some others may categorize Residential as Houses so they need to be grouped together, contents needs to be consistent and must be able to catch duplicate listings that is scrapped from various and same website.
- For now the website will be text based but the scrapper must collect all information including pictures. We need to have the ability to enable/disable show pictures.
- Comprehensive filtering features (property type, state, [url removed, login to view], bedrooms etc)
- Ability to add/edit/delete content pages such as News, About Us, Blog, etc.
- Banner/Advertisement manager which allow advertisement to be on website for a certain period (expiry date)
- Comprehensive website statistics including tracking referral/outgoing links.
- User registration (normal and fb login) - Priviledge would be to use shortlist function (save to myboomi) and Newsletter function where users to subscribe to particular updates of certain area/cities. In their user control panel, users can subscribe/unsubscribe newsletter by ticking the area they're interested.
- Ability to send out newsletter (based on user group of location or all. If user subscribed to City A, City B then they will receive newsletter of extracted listings from City A and B)
- Ability to shortlist (save to myboomi function)
Also do kindly elaborate further on your understanding of the project by giving me a good summary of what the website we're going to built is about.
I need detail summer for my project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online