Real estate project
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2027 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The project consists in a real estate agency where admin and users can upload properties to the portal for sell or rent.
a) Users can:
1. Upload properties only when are register and one by one.
2. Can do search of properties and if are registered, can save it.
3. Can add properties to favourites.
4. Can program an alert for properties when the price of this change to specified by the user.
5. Can disabled favourites (all properties or one by one).
6. Can disabled alerts price change of the properties (all properties or one by one).
7. When user register on the site, can select his favourite language. Next time that log in, the page must change to selected language.
b) Admin can:
1. Upload properties via back end one by one
2. Can load a file for uploads properties or update it
i. If the property exists in the file, system must compare all fields and update only the modified fields. If the price changed, save the date and time of modification for sent the alert emails to the users.
ii. If the property is new in the file must be created on the system like new property.
iii. If the property is not in the system, check who load the file and if was the same script, change the status of the property to not published.
3. Manage all CMS
i. Manages menus
ii. Manages pages
iii. Manages map of the home page
4. Authorize or denied the properties uploaded by the users.
c) All site must be accessible from all browsers (Windows and Mac) and mobile devices.
d) The site must be multi language and must have flags for select it (Spanish and Catalan).
1. Images must be multi language 2. Banners must be multi language
e) The search URL must be understandable. This means that URL must be composed by domain name, city, neighbourhood, property type, etc., and must be unique.
f) The URL of each property must be equal that in search, completely understandable.
g) All mails that are sent by the system must be in Multilanguage and configurable via admin.
2. Back end
The back end must have typical behaviour of CMS, like users, roles, pages administration, etc.
Moreover, at the back end, admin must have a specific section for manage properties and all features related whit it. The basic features that must have the system are the following:
Section for manage cities of the site where will be properties. Each city added must be represented on the map. Admin can:
a) Add a city
b) Delete a city
c) Enable or disable a city
d) Enable or disabled location on the map of the city
Section for manage neighbourhood. Each neighbourhood must depends of one city Each neighbourhood added must be represented on the map inside in the city. Admin can:
a) Add a neighbourhood
b) Delete a neighbourhood
c) Enable or disable a neighbourhood
d) Enable or disabled location on the map of the neighbourhood
2.3. Acquisition type
This section indicates how user can purchase the property. Basically must have two types:
a) Rent b) Sale
a) Add more types.
b) Delete any type.
c) Enable or disabled types.
2.4. Properties type
Is the section where are all types of properties. Admin can: a) Add a property type
b) Delete a property type
c) Enable or disable property type
The basic properties types of the system are: 1) House
3) Premises (business) 4) Plot of land
2.6. Properties attributes
Attributes are features for each property. The behaviour of the attributes are the following:
a) Can be enable or disabled
b) Admin can add or delete it
c) Each one had an associated icon
d) If one feature is not informed, is not showed in front end. e) Can be two types:
1. Check box: has or not has this attribute. For example swimming pool.
2. Select box: have different values. For example rooms: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more than 5.
2.5. Properties features
The basic features that must have each property are the following: 1) Reference
5) Acquisition type
6) Property type
More documentation: Query me
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online