Rebuild an existing e-learning package e-commerce site
This project received 70 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3079 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
A relatively simple rebuild job, for an existing site that needs some work to be more intuitive and sexy :)
We have an existing Joomla website that does the following main functions:
- advertises e-learning packages for sale
- processes payments from members for e-learning packages (multiple files), and gives 30 day access to those packages for view. These files are otherwise protected
- members are able to access multiple choice quizzes of purchased e-learning packages, successful completion of quizzes generates a pdf certificate for the member to download (all certificates the same except the following variables: member name, package name, package hour value [which is the same for each given package])
For the new site, we would like to use Wordpress, as we don't need the extra power (and complication) of Joomla. We already have a basic front page for Wordpress ready.
The work required would basically be:
- Help with site redesign (look and information architecture), to make the new site more intuitive and marketing friendly
- Make the site work with the same basic functionality as detailed above
- Migrate the existing database from the old to the new site.
The two of us that will run the site are pretty good with basic HTML, Wordpress and marketing copy. We just need the basic framework working, and we can run with filling everything up in Wordpress.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online