A relatively simple rebuild job, for an existing site that needs some work to be more intuitive and sexy :)
We have an existing Joomla website that does the following main functions:
- advertises e-learning packages for sale
- processes payments from members for e-learning packages (multiple files), and gives 30 day access to those packages for view. These files are otherwise protected
- members are able to access multiple choice quizzes of purchased e-learning packages, successful completion of quizzes generates a pdf certificate for the member to download (all certificates the same except the following variables: member name, package name, package hour value [which is the same for each given package])
For the new site, we would like to use Wordpress, as we don't need the extra power (and complication) of Joomla. We already have a basic front page for Wordpress ready.
The work required would basically be:
- Help with site redesign (look and information architecture), to make the new site more intuitive and marketing friendly
- Make the site work with the same basic functionality as detailed above
- Migrate the existing database from the old to the new site.
The two of us that will run the site are pretty good with basic HTML, Wordpress and marketing copy. We just need the basic framework working, and we can run with filling everything up in Wordpress.
57 freelancers are bidding on average $2540 for this job
We have some questions regarding the project Let us know if we can discuss in greater details please This will help us both to formulate a better bid and timeframe Thanks