Redesign Website Navigation Menu
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 50
I"m looking for someone who can design an effective navigation menu that shows what my website has to offer.
This is what I want the new navigation menu design to offer:
1. It must feature the main categories and include sub-categories.
2. The navigation menu design must be user friendly.
3. The links must be clear and the navigation must be prevalent on every page of the site, like it is now.
The goal of the navigation menu is to enable visitors to access the information and products on the site.
4. The content on the site must be accessible within the navigation menu's new [url removed, login to view] the freelancer chosen
for this project must have experience working with links.
5. I also would like a different header banner to give the navigation menu a fresh new look.
If you can provide examples of your website designs, that would be helpful.
Timeframe: Within 2 to 3 days to complete this project.
Milestone should not be more than 25% of your bid.
Frequent updates and timely communication is a must. I like to be contacted daily about my project.
Keep in mind that I only want the navigation menu redesigned. So your bid should reflect that.
The url is [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online