Redesign pricelist page on Drupal website: implement pagination, dependent drop-down, new CSS layout + drupalize
- Status Closed
- Budget $150 - $270 USD
- Total Bids 5
1. Currently the pricelist contains over 1200 products which by default are all loaded on one page. Because of the long list which is generated as an HTML table and contains images for each line item, the performance of the page is quite poor.
2. Pricelist filters are available, however, do not provide dynamic filtering of the content and require a reload of the entire page. Since the pricelist is implemented within a form with a submit button, navigating back, or reloading currently requires form resubmission.
3. Sorting of the generated content is not currently available.
4. The layout is not optimal, alternative layout needs to be created.
5. Current pricelist is not fully integrated into the Drupal theme CSS.
To address the issues above the following development is required:
1. Content pagination and caching
2. Make existing drop-dow filters dependent
3. Add the functionality to sort generated pricelist on the fly without reloading the entire content
4. New pricelist layout and and functionality to switch layouts without reloading content
Current webpage: [url removed, login to view]
Further details upon request, if needed.
Access to FTP, web hosting cpanel, and Drupal content management will be provided upon successful award of the project.
Please, read carefully the detailed requirements provided below. Thank you for your bids!
1. PAGINATION AND CACHING (Ajax, jQuery, PHP)
Develop pagination for the existing php-based price list possibly using AJAX technology. The requirement is that the pricelist would utilize page caching and enable navigation from one page to another without additional calls to the MySQL database.
The number of items to be displayed on one page needs to be exposed as a parameter to the users.
The pagination needs to consider that the current pricelist uses selection filters which are also required to be updated as part of this project. See item 2 below.
Additional consideration: as part of this project additional pricelist layouts will need to be created. Pagination and content caching needs to be developed in such as way as to allow dynamic switching of layouts without reloading the content.
The solution to be implemented must allow the users to filter the price list, add items to the shopping cart, view the cart and navigate back to the price list without loosing the selections / filters and the filtered dataset including all sorting criteria.
2. DYNAMIC AND DEPENDENT DROP-DOWN FILTERS (Ajax, jQuery, PHP)
Pricelist filters need to be made dependent on each other. The filter data dependency hierarchy is the following:
The selection of data in any of the dependent filter must dynamically update the possible choices in all other filters.
3. CLIENT-SIDE SORTING (Ajax, jQuery, PHP)
Implement AJAX/JQUERY sorting for all sortable columns in the pricelist.
Develop an additional price list layout to display thumbnails / cards:
_____ _____ _____ _____
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
_____ _____ _____ _____
- Each coin card must contain a thumbnail coin picture and all the details which are displayed in the current pricelist pop-up detail window.
- The coin card must be enclosed within a thin-border frame with rounded corners.
Integrate custom CSS from current pricelist page into the Drupal theme. For this a new theme called BNS may be created as a copy of the currently used Garland theme which has adapted to our needs.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online