We have 2 websites that run off of one backend admin panel. The websites: [url removed, login to view] and www.k9capers.com. They are both commerce websites that have a loyalty/reward scheme on them. The current websites have been written in asp but we would like the new websites to be written in PHP. We would like them to have a very easy to use admin panel that is can hold detailed information on all the activity on the website. Things we would like to look at are:
1. Integrating google analytics so that we can monitor how many people visit our site, what pages they are visting etc.
2. Easy to edit homepage banners as we would like to be able to upload new banners ourselves easily from the admin panel.
3. We would like the rewards scheme that we have already on the websites to be replicated on to the new site and also, we would like all the customers, their order history and reward points moved over onto the new system so that we don't lose any data and our customers don't lose their points or history with us.
4. At the end of the checkout on the website I would like to have a page that displays a list of products to the customers at a reduced rate as a sort of last minute upwell. (Can explain this in more detail later)
5. Email Confirmations - I would like to be able to send email confirmations to customers.
6. A detailed and easy to use admin panel. We would like to be able to access a detailed variety of statistics on what products are selling well, who our top customers are, who hasn't purchased from us recently, our top customers of a certain product as well as a way of creating manual orders, processing refunds and easy way to access all of VAT details and an easy way to export this information.
7. We have two websites that run off of one admin panel, so when we change the product or price on the admin panel it updates both websites immediately and when we add a new product it will add it to both websites immediately. This will need to be written in the same way on the new system as it is an easy way to keep both sites up to date.
8. We have a csv file that we will need to import monthly to over write old prices with new prices we will need this function too.
9. A dispatch screen, orders generator and picking list - We can cover this in more detail later.
On top of all of this we will need the site redesigned too. So will need someone who can design very well.
Good english are essential! We will only consider people who can show us examples of other work, websites and very importantly admin panels.
33 freelancers are bidding on average £1386 for this job
Hello, I assure you that your requirements will be fulfilled in best quality within the prescribed time and budget. Please refer to the private message board for detailed proposal. Thanks.
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................
I believe that quality is the one article of trade which cannot be compromised and this is clearly seen in my work, giving my clients the satisfaction they deserve. Dont just take my word for it, see my Portfolio!