Refine existing opencart store and link it to Ebay store
This project was awarded to adriano29 for $122 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $250 USD
This is our current store:
[url removed, login to view]
We need someone to refine the store:
- disable "add to wish list" and "add to compare" under the items
- disable "rewards point"
- each item has the brand and item name shown (e.g. SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER)- this is shown as one chunk of text at the moment. I want the brand and the item name to be separated, .e.g "SHU UEMURA" as one line of text and then "EYELASH CURLER" in the next line. When I click "Shu Uemura" - it shoud show all the items under this brand.
- Grid view by default
- increase the size of the picture under Grid view such that it's similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Create a "Free Worldwide Shipping" Label and place it next to our "Lunatu" Logo
- At the bottom of the site there is "information", "Extras" and "My Account". When you click in each of these you can see the headings are repeated. I want the top heading to be removed.
Besides that I also need to link the Opencart Store to the Ebay store using OpenBay Pro. Currently both stores are not in sync. I need the items in the two stores to be linked such that when an item sells in either platform, the stock quantity will be adjusted. Some of the items are only on ebay but not on Opencart so they will need to be imported. Note that a lot of my listings on ebay are Multi-variation listing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online