SKT Welfare ([url removed, login to view]) is a not-for-profit charitable organization based in the UK with offices in the US. We are looking for a website development team to rehaul our current website. We recently had a third-party design team create a new logo & graphics, CSS style sheets, and wireframes for an entirely new look and feel for our website. We are looking for a development team to implement the new website based on this re-design.
The new website will contain much of the same content found on the current website. The primary features we are looking for in the new website include:
* Incorporation of the new design to create a very professional, modern looking website (wireframes will be provided to the developer).
* A greatly enhanced & more user-friendly donation experience (we want it to be easy for donors to donate!).
* Integration with social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), including feeds capturing the latest on our social media networks.
* A CMS so we are able to easily manage/edit/add content to the site without any programming on our part. Once the site is turned over to us, the content should be entirely manageable by us.
* An eye-catching image/video gallery with ease of organization through the CMS.
* A blog/newsfeed section.
* Search Engine Optimization of the site.
* We already have a hosting provider and domain for the website.
* We will need to support SSL connections for secure payment.
* We will provide the code snippet to connect to our payment gateways ([url removed, login to view] for the UK and PayPal for the US).
* The website will be the same for the UK and the US; however, we will need the ability to detect that if the IP address visiting the website is in the US, to display all donation amounts in US dollars instead of British pounds, and the US donors will also need to pay through a different payment gateway (PayPal). This should be directed to automatically based on the originating country of the IP address.
* Preferred language of development for the site would be PHP, though this isn't a hard rule.
The development process for this website must include a Q/A component to ensure we are delivered a thoroughly tested and scalable website. The deadline for completion is June 15, 2013.
Attached is a wireframe showing what the home page will look like.
We look forward to hearing your quote for building our new website. Please don't hesitate to contact us for further details.