Replacing current coder for website development (wordpress)
This project was successfully completed by sanjayindrapuri for $100 USD in 9 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Completed In9 days
I've hired a current coder to redesign one of my client website. However, the work that was delivered are below average and a few things doesn't work. The dev website that was done by the coder is located here: [url removed, login to view]
I will need a new coder to redo the website on wordpress with the same layout but with better styling and making sure that everything works. The problem with the site that was done are:
- Sliders can't be updated and the 4 column below the slider is hard to update and the style and design doesn't suit the site.
- The styling for the entire site needs fixing as when you view the site on a smaller window, all the widget and layout are messed-up (eg: the search widget).
- All post that was done can't be click and it shows that the post doesn't exist.
- Widget for the site doesn't work properly.
- There's a few other minor issues.
The client is happy with the design and layout so i do not want to change it.
At the moment i only have wordpress access to the dev website and if you can redo the whole website and migrate the content as well that will be great.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online