IMPORTANT: I will only work with contractor that accept escrow service provided by Freelancer. No upfront but i will escrow the money as per milestone agreed. I am willing to pay weekly based on the milestone agreed for the week. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE EXPECTING UPFRONT FROM ME!
Timeline is of essence. Please bid for this project if you can complete according to the timeline (Timeline for project as of Sep [url removed, login to view]) provided. I can offer buffer of a couple of days. But not anything longer than that.
For the design, i have given my preferences. please make sure that you can either clone or scarp from the websites i given. I will provide my colour preference later for my website design.
I am expecting the project to start immediately after bid is accepted.
Instruction to follow before bidding for this project:
1) Make sure you read "An overview of [url removed, login to view]" to have an overview of the website you are working on
2) Make sure your read "Timeline for project as of Sep [url removed, login to view]" to know what is expected of you
2.1) Ref to all the documents mentioned, and if there is any missing info, you will need to check with me before the bid is accepted.
3) Make sure you read "pending requirement for 1st project part [url removed, login to view]" to understand what is required for you to develop apart from "Additional Scope of work [url removed, login to view]".
4) Finally read "Original Requirement Spec for your information only - Please read this [url removed, login to view]", most of the info here is for you to read and ref, only a couple of points required your attention which will be highlighted to you on "Timeline for project as of Sep [url removed, login to view]".
5) Please follow the above reading instructions to understand the project clearly. When you bid for this project, i will assume you have follow the above reading instructions, understand what is required and the experts and the resources available to complete the requirements within the time and budget agreed.