Restaurant reservation with Webpage, iOS app, Cloud
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4408 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
A scheduling system specifically being designed for F&B [url removed, login to view] idea is to create the software which will be able to be used over the internet – in other words a “cloud” service. The service will be absolutely free to be used by consumers booking over the web.
What has to be developed:
1. Software that should run on iOS devices for restaurant reservation and management.
2. The software should be able to record all data: The clients contact information/History of the clients order–Dining history/Their likes and dislikes/Their allergy notifications (the program should learn it and be entered as a comment every time the consumer uses the service. Of course should have the option to disable that feature)/The restaurant should be able to pull out the history of the clients habits anytime
3. A revolutionary webpage: A very user friendly & fantastic looking GUI/Webpage has to be developed for PC/mobile version/iOS devices/The webpage should have connection to login in using social services, such as Facebook/Twitter/Google+/The front page of the website should be simple and beautiful looking showing exactly what the consumer wants–About the service being offered/Featured restaurants/Recommend seating’s (based on our suggestion and also Consumer ratings)/The consumer should be able to log back in and rate the restaurant they have dined-in and also leave a comment based on their experience which will also have to reviewed by admin before posting (so that we can control offensive language)/We do not want the user to pay upfront for reserving a seat in any restaurants listed on our website. However, if there is a special listing/event for chefs dine-in or such, based on the restaurants some activity will have to be charged upfront. For that purpose, a payment gateway has to be arranged/Every restaurant on the webpage shall have their seating shown as per the restaurant layout and table numbers. The user should be able to see where is the entrance, private family dining rooms, conference room, party halls, the table type (circle/square/oval), how many people can sit at a particular table, how are the tables placed (in a diagonal way or just horizontally), and where are they placed (are they close to some windows/close to the kitchen).
4. A user should be able to search for restaurant listings and their profile: Once the user picks up a restaurant they like, they should click on them and next page should look like a calendar showing time slots available to be booked/The user should be able to view Day/Week/Month schedule for any particular restaurant/The restaurants should have the functionality to provide vouchers/deals/happy hour listings in the schedule based on their off-peak timings where they would like to attract higher footfall. Restaurants should have the ability to change these at any time of the day and all the authorization should come via us/Vouchers will have to be bought upfront by the users. Another place where payment gateway has to be taken care of.
This explains the whole project in a nutshell. A more broadened explanation can be provided once the developer is chosen to work on it. A lot of extra features will pop up once we start developing this project and no extra charges should apply since that is a natural thing to happen. Once completed, I should have the full rights to this idea & the source code. The whole programming of this software should be neat and the comments written at every junction defining the purpose of the code. Once completed, if the developer/the graphic designer/iOS lead/Web developer is impressive in their work they shall be provided with a package to join me towards the further journey of this project as a Senior. I believe, the time frame to complete this project should no longer be than 45 days. Basically the software should be functional within this time frame and extra development and finishing touches could be given more time. The software should have the ability to be updated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online