We want to build a reverse auction website. Points to consider as per below:
1. Users and Experts can create projects which goes for approval by admin. Simple initial screen where info is first asked including other fields as may be required to post in forum and to match experts (so that email can be sent to the relevant experts) and sign in or registration at next page.
2. Free or paid. In case of free - posted in forum. Warned that free ques may or may not be answered. Further that they need to check if the query has already been answered as duplicate questions will be deleted.
3. Experts can bid on projects and specify conditions or describe scope of work alongwith the bid.
4. Private messaging possible between everyone.
5. Users can edit their own projects to post clarifications or more details after the project has been posted.
6. Experts to be able to specify skills and locations (from a list to be provided by us) - selection can be changed in their profile whenever they want.
7. Experts to be able to write articles, should also be able to upload documents via integrated document viewer and post replies on forum.
8. User to be able to review Experts after a project has been awarded (only 1 review). Expert can also review User after a project has been awarded (only 1 review).
9. All information in point 6, 7 and 8 to be aggregated into a PUBLIC Expert profile page with info from their (expert's) account for each Expert along-with their stats like how many bids given and how many projects won also how many times thanked and number of subscribers (in forums and articles)
10. Users also to have a PUBLIC page with info from their(user's) account where people/experts can see stats like how many projects posted, awarded, Users reviews (by experts), users forum queries and answers to it by experts and also all previous projects, open and closed.
11. Experts and Users to have account management where they can change their details. Also for open projects - they can close them, award them. Experts can change their existing bids and the scope.
12. Email or PM or both (choice given) to be sent to all experts (who have bid) on the project when User amends it. Email or PM or both (choice given) when an Expert bids or changes his bid to the User who has posted the project.
13. Email or PM or both (choice given) to be sent to all Experts when user posts a project which matches their location and skill set.
14. After User awards project, Email or PM or both (choice given) is sent to both parties with link where they can post their review. Reminder to be sent if review not posted.
15. Sign in via Facebook and Google possible for Users.
25 freelancers are bidding on average ₹212480 for this job
Your Reverse Auction website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.
We will complete your requirement quickly and [url removed, login to view] have read your requirement information and we will complete in the time at affordable cost.! please read your private message for more info.
Hi, I can do that perfectly. I am new to freelancer but have enough experience n web development. Hope you will like to work with me. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks humair khaliq