Design and develop web-based dashboard to visualize road traffic situation based on provided examples and XML real-time data feed. The dashboard shall be designed for large screens from HD to even larger resolutions.
2. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for designer and developer who can transform some proof-of-concepts into clean, intuitive and professional visualization. You should be up-to-date on the latest front-end data visualization technologies and best practices. Moreover, we are in a hurry!
You will create a visualization of road traffic on a single highway based on the prepared concept.
- header with logo and title,
- simplified single highway visualization (tube map design) with marked road segments real-time statistics by colour, numbers or simple graph for each segment,
- separate window with detailed information/statistics about the segment or summary for entire highway including numbers and graphs (we will provide all the details).
b) Base size:
- 1920x1050px - main highway with header
- 880x1050px - window with details about particular segment.
c) Input data:
- XML feed with real-time traffic data for a high-way in Poland
- MySQL database or Amazon SimpleDB
- change color of segment according to traffic load
- display speed, delay, travel time by numbers or chart
- show segment details in a separate window
- auto refresh
- possibility to switch from real-time data to historical data
- visualize traffic situation for selected predefined timespan
- vector-based graphics