SEN/PSN Intergration with vBulletin [Mod]
This project was successfully completed by developerpmal for $30 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
SEN/PSN Integration Project.
This project is a plugin for the vBulletin forums which will allow users to connect their accounts with the PlayStation network
It will use two different methods, this will allow the mod to access various information from the Sony Network and will store it locally on the database to be displayed throughout the website.
I have some scripts already with various functions which allow us to get data from the network.
We will also need to login to the PlayStation network and query an XML file which displays the online status of friends, this then will be stored in the local database.
This will then display within a side block on the forums.
The mains Tasks will be:
- Integrating the scripts into VB forums
- Saving login details, cookies and sessions to a db (for reuse)
- Determining which users to display Online (for example the user whos info it is, all there friends, and then all members under the clan members section which will look to see if the username in the list matches up with with a userprofile field in all registered members in certain undergroups, userfields and usergroups should be editable from the plugins options)
- Showing peoples avatars in the side block along with there online/offline status and what game they are playing ect, and dividing them into categories: Favorites (which can be star'ed and unstared, default favorites can be determined in the admin pannel also, which cannot be unstared) Personal Contacts and Clan members, with the sub categories of online/offline inside each one.
- the block needs to auto ajax update, and the whole query will refresh peoples user status every X minutes which again should be defined in the admin pannel.
- Block will need to be put into categories: Favorites, Friends, Clan Members, with the sub categories of online/offline which will be collapsible.
- Storing the profile information into userfields so it also can be used elsewhere.
- Script needs to be compatible with VB 4.X.X
I am looking for this project to be completed quite promptly, and will need someone who will be able to talk to me and ask if they need anything and someone who I will be able to talk to and help shape the idea.
There is a community dedicated to doing this, so there will be help there, and I will also be able to help if any research or questions are needed, I have an idea of what I want and I will be able to translate that to you as I do know a small amount of PHP and am pretty good at figuring things out.
I have had some of this project running before, but a change in the PSN made my previous scripts useless, if the script is completed and the network changes weeks, months, years down the line, I will be looking to rehire the same person to help make the nessecery changes.
I will be looking for the files to stay mine, and not to be released to anyone else also.
As I say have plenty of examples how most of this will be done (in terms of connecting to the network).
Just need some competent fingers to help make it possible.
Please PM me if you have any questions :D
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online