I want to create a website from where users can login to and send SMS.
Be inspired by [url removed, login to view] - not designwise but functionality.
we have a linux server running Kannel connected to a phonecompany, so i can send sms.
The domain this should run on is [url removed, login to view] and by visitting [url removed, login to view] - that site you will see the web template we will use for the site - it shall be implemented without the flashpart, so i have it in slices from the original PSD.
The main purpose is for people to login. Buy points for money - using Paypal. and spend points on sending SMS or MMS.
The client must have the following posibilities:
1. check balance of account.
2. fill points on account, and create invoice to client.
3. add subscription for monthly fee to Email2SMS gateway
4. add subscription for monthly fee for HTTP(s) API for sending sms
5. update account detail.
6. get emailnotifications when low on points.
7. send basic sms via webinterface, email->sms, HTTP(S) API.
8. send MMS to group or user from the webinterface adding image and/or sound.
9. create groups
10. send sms to group via webinterface, email->sms, HTTP(S) API.
11. create SMS to be sent on specific time to phone or group.
12. create addressbook to be used
13. create SMS template to merge with group or user info from addressbook.
14. create daily/weekly/monthly/yearly report SMS sendings
15. see log for sent sms'es.
16. see the prices for sms in points for the client itself
1. administrative logins.
2. possibility to update client data
3. possibility to add points to a clients balance
4. possibility to see users reports or total reports for usage, sales etc.
5. possibillty to close or suspend users account.
6. add prefixes and point prices. etc +45 = 1 point
7. add prefixprice for a given client - so client 1 gets +45 cheaper that ord. prices.
We are using KANNEL as we can get the NETWORK status from SMS. In the existing code - which is basic but works - it is shown how info is extracted and logged.
Knowledge of KANNEL is a must in this case, as we need the SMS status as well as the GSM network status of the sms'es sent.
if you have no knowledge of KANNEL or how to interact with it - you don't have to bid.
Any questions feel free to ask.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $980 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We are a team of SMS and Voice based website Expert Please check our company website: www.snowmicro.com We developed the similar applications before. Please check your PMB