This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $832 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1000 USD
I need a scheduling app for a nail salon. The app will determine which employee (technician) is next to service a customer. The criteria will be based on a number of factors, primarily the service to be performed and also the experience level of the technician.
Please put nail Salon in the subject of the response.
* Turns are dictated by order of checkin
* Checkins can be overridden
* Actual time is the actual time the technician spends doing a service
* Turn time is the time "used" for a turn. Turns are equal based on price/time
* Separate section for waxing. Use the same tables.
* ServicePerform entries each will have an "add" button next to it. We can add as many services as we want. next to each added service is a delete button. Can also assign the added service to Technician X as a place holder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online